Episode 35

"Help from her"

"Help from her"

She subconsciously leaned back but Jungkook didn't let the scared rabbit away easily. He drew closer to her and held the back of her head.

The next thing she knew is that his cold lips are now touching her plump ones.

Her eyes widened. This is her first kiss!!

He kissed her as if his main goal is to take away all her oxygen. With red as tomato face, she closed her eyes.

She doesn't know how long it has been but he's still kissing her

She doesn't know how long it has been but he's still kissing her. She can't breathe! Hence, she tried her best to push Jungkook away, and finally, he moved a little, letting her catch a breath.

"Breath through your nose, pabo" he said through a hoarse voice.

(Pabo- dumb)

Lisa: ...

She was about to refute, but then his face came closer again.

Lisa: (╬⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾)

She was kissed breathlessly once again!

After for no one knows how long, Jungkook finally stopped kissing her.

He leaned his forehead against her and says,"Thank you for not giving up on me. I admit that I was really blind back then. Blinded by hatred to the point wherein I viewed women as one. If my mother was like that, then anyone was.

But you changed that thought for myself. And I thank you a lot for that. I'm afraid that if it weren't for your willfulness of pursuing, I might've been always stuck inside the dark hole I created myself"

Lisa took a heavy breath. "I'm a strong headed woman. What can I say?"

Both of them laughed. After a minute, Lisa tapped Jungkook and said,"I should probably go now. Have a safe trip on your way home"