Episode 38 (Future-Shorts)

"Future-Shorts #1"

"Future-Shorts #1"

Years Later ...

At the entrance of the University, Lisa was walking hand in hand with her suitor and rumored boyfriend, Kai.

She's starting her third year in college now in a different school.

She actually took her first two years of college on B University, but after passing the exam and having a higher grade, she aimed for a better University which is the SC University.

When they reached the hallways of the school, she looked up only to see not far away, was Jungkook walking with Sungmin side by side.

Lisa was shocked seeing her ex.

She felt her eyes went stingy. She fought the urge to cry.

She missed him. She missed him so much.

She missed his hugs and kisses. She missed his protective and possessive side. She missed his gentle stares.

Now, his stare towards her are cold. Jungkook looked at her coldly as they near each other.

She deserves it. She broke him.

It's her fault. It's her fault for being weak and not being able to fight for him.

Her tears are almost falling.

As the two cross paths together, she retracted her gaze because she cannot hold on to his cold gaze towards her anymore.

Back then, he looks at her with gentle and loving eyes. But now, she felt like an eye sore whenever she would think of those cold and piercing eyes.

When they passed each other, Sungmin skillfully took Kai's wallet from his pocket before throwing it at the back a little further away.

He then tapped his shoulder,"Hey, your wallet fell"

Kai looked back and there, he saw his wallet. He turned around and walked back to his wallet to pick it up.

The moment that Kai turned around, Jungkook suddenly approached Lisa before hugging her tightly.

He buried his head on her shoulders before saying,"I miss you"

Sungmin tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

"Let's go now"

He reluctantly let go of Lisa before turning around and walking away.

Just in time, Kai came back.

"Let's go?"

Lisa's eyes are now red. A tear suddenly fell.

"Hey you okay?"

Lisa just nodded before saying,"My eyes just hurts because I accidentally scratched it"

Lisa looked back at Jungkook's retreating figure.

She clearly remembered what he said before walking away just now.

"Let this be our proper disclosure"

That night, she cried and cried as memories of her and Jungkook from their Senior years flashed through her mind.

•••

I swear I didn't cried when I wrote the plot of this story last year 😭

Btw
Are you confused?

Don't worry.

This didn't happen yet.

Every now and then, I would slowly upload some Future-Shorts which will give you a slight view point on what'll happen.

Anyways
Love you guys
Stay positive
Bye

Song: Ghost by Justin Bieber