Characters

The Raghuvanshis

Aanand Raghuvanshi - The king of Udaigarh and a very sweet man. His way of ruling is understanding the people and solving their problems in a peaceful way. He is loved and respected by his people and is one of the most respected royals in India. He is sweet, caring, and understanding. He believes in words than weapons.

Abhimaan Raghuvanshi - The First and Crowned Prince of Udaigarh and the CEO of Raghuvanshi Inc.  His way of solving problems is violence. He believes in fear. He is loved and feared by his people. No one dares to cross his path directly even though they try to cross him indirectly. He is ruthless, arrogant, cunning, and intelligent. He is devilishly handsome which makes girls drool over him but he never shows interest in them. His aura screams dominance and he is a man of few words and terrible actions.

Shubh Raghuvanshi - The younger prince of Udaigarh. He is a calm, sensible, and fun-loving person but never got along with his brother. He loves his brother to the core but he is hurt when his brother leaves him and distanced himself from him. He is very much attached to her and can go to any extent for her.

The Singhanias

Darmenda Singhania - The former king of Devgarh. He is a man of his word. He was a great king and a great father to his sons. He loves everyone in his family but his granddaughter is the apple of his eye. He loves her to the moon and back. But he blames himself for what happened with her and curses his helplessness for letting her go.

Ankush Singhania - The king of Devgarh and a great businessman. He is a great king for everyone. Everyone respects and loves him except his children. They respect him but never love him after what he did to her. His one mistake left a deep scar on her heart that may never heal.

Meera Singhania - The Queen of Devgarh. She is beautiful, elegant, and bossy, but never understood her children. Everyone treats her with utmost respect and she is a mother figure to the entire kingdom except her children. They respect her as a Queen but nothing more.

Achintya Singhania - Younger son of Darmenra Singhania. He is a sweet, caring, and welcoming person. He follows everything his brother says but he went against his brother once for her but he never regretted doing so. How can he regret it when she is a piece of his heart whom he loves more than anything? 

Nishitha Singhania - Wife of Achinthya Singhania. She is a beauty with a brain. She is a professor and never left her passion even after getting married into a royal family. Everyone supported her passion and she was happy about that. A mother figure to her, who was left alone and never understood by her parents.

Adithya Singhania - Son of Ankush Singhania and Meera Singhania. He is calm and composed but once someone messes with his family he can be a beast. He loves and cares for his family but is angry with them at the same time for what they did to her. He has always loved her right from her birth but he was too numb to react on that day which made her distant from him. His inability to reach her made it worse as she was sent away as punishment. He can bring the stars for her if she asks but he is unable to show it to her and she is too hurt to see it.

Anmol Singhania - Son of Achintya Singhania and Nishitha Singhania. He is outspoken, fun-loving, and friendly. He is a person who can light up everyone's mood and he is her Rockstar. They both love each other very much and he can turn into a lion when it comes to her. 

Manya Mehra - Fiancee of Adhithya and knows everything about his family issues as they were engaged to each other in childhood. Their parents did ask if they wanted to continue with the arrangement and they happily agreed as they fell in love with each other over the years. She is her best friend and the one who is used by both her fiance and her to snoop on details of each other. Very sweet girl until you try to behave like a bitch.

Riya Singhania- Well she is a manipulative, greedy, and arrogant bitch who acts all innocent. You will see her so no need to write about her.

Rishab shekawat - An Orphan and a self-made billionaire. He was the one who stood with her in all her hard times and she loved him equally. He admires her like his own sister. He loves her to the core as she is the only one whom he has in the name of family. He can burn the world for her. And she can do anything to see him smile.

If you want to know about 'her', then you have to wait some more time!