Give up Fort.... give up don't dare argue with me, I want tiramisu I want to try it 🥺

"The remaining room should be kept Phi, I'm worried here."

he looked at me with a pleading expression

"If you don't want to buy it, why do you have to say it as if you're offering it?", I said.

"P'Peat"

"If you don't want to do it, I'll take Noeul with me later!!!"

I'll write down the name of this place and bring Noeul and Ana here.

Not only did he forbid me from eating the tiramisu, he also asked me to wait in the car to order something.

Isn't that annoying?

Wait!!!

I'm annoying?

Damn!

I got into the car and sat down while reading the summary of the material that Noeul had noted on the photo and sent to me by Ana.

I don't care if that person (Fort) comes back or not but for sure if within 5 minutes he doesn't come back I will order an online taxi and go home....

"Then is nong going home already?"

"khrub"

"Erm...phi is also going home but hasn't found a ride yet"

"I see."

I quietly looked towards the source of the voice....

Seriously!!! 😒

That guy was so late because he was busy hooking up with another woman....🙄

I can only shake my head...

"Hufft", she got Infront of the car.

"Is it true that Nong can't?", the mosquito's voice still sounded until I turned my head and she fell silent.

Fort closed his windshield and prepared to drive

"Should I get off and let the girl go home with you?", I asked and put my things into my bag.

"Khrub?", Fort looked at me as if he was confused.

"I see you seem to be even waiting for her, should I take a taxi home?"

"Is that so?"

I'm trying to be sarcastic here but look at what he's doing, plus that girl hasn't left his place yet, he must have set it up... that's obvious.

A player is a player

"okay ... after this don't you dare appear in front of me again", I said then prepared to open the door.

Click!

Car doors lock automatically...

Settttt

The window glass beside him opened, the girl outside looked at him enthusiastically

Come on this is annoying

"Earlier phi asked why I didn't want to drive phi, right?"

"Kha, did Nong change your mind?"

"First... I don't recognize phi."

Hey!!!

"Secondly...even if I know phi I won't drive phi"

"But why?"

"Because... I prefer my future boyfriend... thank you."

Fort closed the windshield again, started the engine, and left the place....

Now I'm getting scared...

To Be Continued