🔞June 17, part 2: Date Night 🔞

Mature content warning. Do not read if you are under 18.

Enjoy!
____________________________________

Seth relaxed to the steady heartbeat under his ear as the end credits rolled, fingers teasing random patterns across the myriad of wide faint scars on the warm water ghouls abdomen. His head raised with a long deep inhale that inflated the chest under his cheek and he smiled, knowing what his actions were causing his partner to feel.

"I told you to stop that," Rain purred lightly, moving his hand from Seth's bare back to run his long fingers through the human's short dark hair, nails gently scratching against his scalp.

"But it's so much fun," Seth pouts, turning his head to face his ghoul. Rain looked down, smiling warmly.

"And it tickles. So stop it."

"I suppose I could. But I'm bored," Seth sighs lightly. "I should've brought more than one movie."

"I'm sorry I'm so boring," Rain laughs softly, shaking his head as he relaxes back into the pillows, his eyes falling closed once more.

"You know…" Seth starts slowly as he sits up. The ghoul hums in question but doesn't open his eyes. His brow does quirk upward, however, when Seth moves to straddle his hips, both hands sliding up from his stomach to his chest and back down.

"There's other things we could be doing to chase away the boredom."

Rain lifts his hands to slide them up the man's thighs, gently squeezing the firm muscle there before resting them on his hips, cracking a grey eye open to peer up at him. "What did you have in mind, my little minnow?"

"Well…" Seth gives a half smirk as he shifts his hips and trails his nails over Rain's chest, gently scraping against his nipples until they harden at the teasing stimulation.

"Spit it out."

Seth leans down and places a gentle kiss above Rain's heart, trailing hot open mouthed kisses across his chest to his neck where he trails them up to his ear.

"I want to play, Daddy."

Rain lets out a sound mixed between a groan and a low growl, both eyes now open and narrow as he stares at his partner, fingers flexing into his hips. "My minnow wants to play?"

"Very. Much. So." Each word is punctuated by a kiss back down the ghouls neck, the last accompanied by a gentle nip against his collar bone.

The water ghoul smirks and relaxes back on the bed, raising his arms to fold them behind his head. "My minnow wants to play, but Daddy is tired. What ever shall you do?"

Seth continues to kiss down to Rain's chest and over to his left pectoral, biting down gently around the nipple as he flicks his tongue out against it, causing Rain to sharply inhale. Seth smirks around the hard nub before sucking gently on it. He slides his hand over to his other nipple, pinching it between his thumb and forefinger as he grinds his hips in light circles.

Rain clenches his jaw in an attempt to stifle a moan, wanting to see how long Seth would go on with his teasing. He's not disappointed as Seth switches his attention to the other awaiting nipple, not hesitating to suck hard on it as he swirls his tongue around its peak.

"You must really want to play with Daddy, hmm?"

Seth simply looks up to meet his eyes as he lets out a low moan before nipping suddenly and harshly, making Rain jump as his sensitive nipple is clamped between teeth. He growls slowly and narrows his eyes. Seth simply smirks and places a soft kiss on the now tender area.

"Want me to stop?" Seth sits back and cocks his head to the side with an innocent pout.

Rain sits up quickly then, wrapping his arms around Seth's waist as he looks at him eye to eye, a playful glint reflected in his gray blue depths.