The man finally broke through the wolves around me, and stared at me. I instantly noticed that he was the smirking man that was outside Alpha's house this morning. His black hair was still parted and he had on the same outfit, his glasses were off to show his different colored eyes. His left was a lake blue color and his right was brown. A dark beard wrapped around his face as he walked towards me, pulling on the cuffs of his shirt, "If Andrew chooses to give up after hitting you a total of 6 times, your life will be spared." King Amory said as Andrew looked up to me and pouted his lips. His face screamed disappointment as he looked at me and then looked up to his King. "Make sure she gets hurt Andrew. Either kill her or make her wish she was killed."

"No!" Sheila screamed loudly as the man got closer to me. Only then did I look back to see her fighting with the guards as Ralph bit her neck until blood fell out of the side of his lips. Her blood rushed down her neck and smeared on his face. Ralph's eyes turned to a bright blue as he stared out at me. Sheila only gasped her body going limp in his arms. My heart ached as I slowly turned back to the man.

First thing I noticed was that he was much closer than he was before. And his arm was pulled back and his fist was rushing to meet my face.

'Four years old, and so many more to go, my angle.' The voice whispered over the ringing in my ear. Slowly I realized what had happened. And my eyes fluttered open as I felt the sting of the punch fill my face, it felt like water shower water rushing down my face. I quickly pushed myself off of the ground, but before I could even get a look of what had happened I was hit again. I didn't think it was his fist, maybe his elbow? But, this time I didn't fall. I held my ground as I regained my sight. I could feel the warmth of blood falling from my face as I heard screaming behind me. "Amory you don't understand." Sheila's voice begged as I moved away from Andrew's next hit.

It was difficult to concentrate as Sheila cried and screamed towards Amory. She was pleading for him to stop this fight. And as Andrew moved closer the werewolves started to shout loudly as they grew excited with the fight. Andrew fist then landed a punch against my left cheek. I stepped back for a moment as the ringing filled my ear again. But, I wouldn't allow him to see that I was weak.

That was three hits, right? Was Sheila safe now? I wanted to stop and ask, but before any words could get out, I found him striking at me once more, this time it was his hard hand pushing me back onto my knees. Sheila's screams got louder and louder as Andrew turned around to the crowd. It was too late to move when I realized that I was in the position he wanted me to be, and he was getting momentum to kick me. A black boot quickly rushed up to kick my chest.

And as his boot collided against my side, I could feel the ridges of his boots, pushing against my skin. My body flew in the air a few feet away, and I ended up landing on my ass after falling against the side of a table. I could hear a loud crack from my back as I tried to regain my breath. I rubbed my neck as I looked up to Andrew straighten his suit.

My mouth filled with blood and quickly I spit it out to the ground, looking at the red liquid. I groaned as my body rolled on the floor. And as I tried to get up, I glared at him. His two colored eyes found mine and the man smirked as he started to walk towards me. How could I find this man, who is literally trying to kill me, so attractive? I squinted my eyes as I tried to remember Ralph's training. I pushed my loose hair back as tears burned in my eyes. I promised myself that I wouldn't allow anyone to say that I was weak anymore.

"Now Andrew, allow her to get up." King Amory said in a taunting tone. My anger was slowly rising as I bit my lip and lifted my body up, my hands resting on the beautiful dress. As I started to get up I saw black spots starting to invade my vision, "Sheila your pet granted you freedom." He said in an annoyed tone, "I thought she would have died from that kick."