Chapter 22 - Training Routines Part 1

Everyone has begun their training as it has now been a week since they've started. Each student of Class 1A has been training in their own ways rigorously as they aimed to improve their over all capabilities. The only ones who weren't technically training were Calliope and Zai as they were focusing on helping the other students find their balance. Yet the only two who weren't really participating was Lukas and Kiara who were focusing on finding this relic that was supposed to be on this island.

We begin with Nyatasha Nyanners who was fighting a C-Rank monster. In truth, the Bermuda Triangle is the main home to all the monsters that exist around the world as they are categorized in Ranks. D-Rank is the lowest as Humans have the capabilities without Supernatural assistance to take them down. C-Rank is Building to City levels as Humans would require Supernatural assistance to take down. B-Rank is Multi to City to Island levels as Humans wouldn't be able to take them on, so it is mainly where the Supernatural are required for the chance of taking them down. A-Rank being the highest which is Country to Multi to Continental levels, which requires the strongest of the Supernatural to take down, unless you got a whole team of Supernatural to bring it down to its knees. Each Rank also has a sub category, like D-, D and D+

(This idea came from my friend Void_Existence. Go check out his side of the story when he is able to update, his side is really good as well. Check out his story called "The school of the supernatural".)

Nyanners was focusing on harnessing her Magic as she was able to dodge the creature with relative ease. She was using what one could describe as a form of Gravity Magic to slow her opponent while also making it easier for herself to move about. She is technically using a form of Dark Magic that manipulates the reality little by little around herself. Each of her hits were precise and heavy, but the constrictions she seems to have was limiting her as she seemed to get weaker and weaker over time.

Zai was watching from the side lines as he was trying to understand why she was being like this. However Zai became rather fascinated with her power when she began to form one of her Magic Skills that she developed. She outstretched her one hand as it seemed that the monster was being drawn into the centre of pressure that was surrounding it. Dark energy began to surround it as she then shouted her power.

Nyanners: "Black Hole!"

Soon enough, the monster was being sucked into the energy as it was dematerializing until it was no longer seen as the energy dispersed, making Nyanners fall to her knee. She was sweating a bit as she was panting. She looked at her hand with a somewhat strange expression, but Zai walked in, clapping a bit.

Sonzai: "Amazing display Nyan."

Nyanners: "Oh Zai!"

She quickly got back to her feet.

Sonzai: "There's no need to be that quick to get to your feet. The way you are utilizing your Magic is quite amazing. Have you practiced it before entering the Academy?"

Nyanners: "You could say that..."

She was looking to the side, being somewhat conflicted about something, but Zai couldn't tell what. However he let it slide as he doesn't like dabbling with others' pasts. He already dabbled a little with Lukas', he doesn't want to do with anyone else right now.

Sonzai: "Okay then. I can get a brief idea on how you're utilizing it, though you seem to be limiting yourself. Is there a reason to this?"

Nyanners: "Well... I'm trying new ways instead of doing one thing over and over.."

Nyanners was being suspicious to Zai, but he shrugged as he then decided to give her pointers.

Sonzai: "Very well. The way you're utilizing it is rather good, however I think what you should do is apply more pressure to the Gravity, which will give you an even bigger advantage."