Chapter 19 - The Bermuda Triangle Island & A Mechanical Assassin

Lukas and the rest of class 1A followed Akuma-Sensei to the gymnasium as they awaited for further instructions. While waiting, Ina walked up to him as she wanted to understand something.

Ina: "Hey Lukas."

Lukas: "Yes Ina..?"

Ina: "I wanted to know something from you since I've never asked before, but do you have any idea what that thing was from the day you lost control of yourself?"

Lukas: "Umm.... I think so...?"

Lukas was starting to feel a little uncomfortable as he doesn't want to talk about it.

Veibae: "Listen Lukas, we need to know so we can help you."

Veibae then decided to join the conversation as she wanted to know as well. Zaion was listening from a distance to know as well.

Lukas: "V-Vei... You too..?"

Veibae: "Understand that we aren't here to fuck you over or anything of the sorts. We are trying to get answers so we can help you."

Lukas: "I... I understand... but I think I..."

Before he could speak his mind, mister Tanigo arrived with Zentreya next to him.

Tanigo: "I see that the whole class is here. That's good. I understand that it seems strange for you all to be here in the gymnasium to meet with me. However, that is because we can't travel the traditional way how we Humans tend to do it since the ride there wouldn't work out. So we have another method. Zen?"

Zentreya then nodded as she called in some drones that went to certain areas of the gym, only to activate certain buttons for the floor in the middle of the gym to open. What came up is what one can describe a circular gate that would be used for teleportation. Teleporting from one place to another is fascinating to most.

Tanigo: "This students is what we would like to call a Gateway, a portal that is controlled with combining Magic and Technology into action. Where we'll be going is an island located within the Bermuda Triangle."

Every student was then surprised by this, except for Zai and Lukas. Though Lukas gulped a bit, being extremely nervous. The Gateway then activated as it gave off a unique vibrant blue colour.

Vox: "Pay attention students, we'll be travelling in one by one, making sure that all of you are prepared for the dangers ahead. The reason we're going to the island is to make sure you all are ready for the Mid-Year Exams that will occur within two months from now. So with this time, we'll be training you all up until the next month. So you all better be ready."

The one who raises their hand in the moment is Filian as she was confused about something.

Filian: "Akuma-Sensei, what about our education? Shouldn't we be able to study for that equally as much as our physicality?"

Vox: "You are correct Filian, however in truth we are spending this month focusing on your mental and physical capabilities so we can get you all up to speed. Recently there has been speculations on the cult that has been around for a little while that they've been targeting other students. So don't expect us to hold back on your training from here on out. Now with that all done, let's get moving!"

He then claps his hands as he then turns around. So after that, each student went through one by one as Lukas continuously tried to relax himself, but for some reason, he heard whispers in his ears. He wasn't sure on where it was coming from as he couldn't understand what was going on. The voices sounded feminine as he couldn't understand what it was trying to say to him as he was struggling to listen to what she was trying to say.