It's a bit too much too late if I'm honest

And all this time God knows I'm singing

Don't with my love

That heart is so cold

All over my own

I don't wanna know that babe

Don't with my love

I told her, she knows

Take aim and reload

I don't wanna know that babe

The first waffle was done and the song was finished long ago. I smiled as I looked at the perfectly-cooked waffle. That wasn't hard... I think.

I heard a mumble and when I looked up I noticed George on the kitchen's entrance while rubbing his eyes like a newly-awake kid. My face instantly heated up as I noticed he was only wearing pajamas and his wonderful abs was entirely showcased. His muscles would flex whenever he rubbed his eyes and I felt like I needed to close my eyes but my inner-self was not letting me.Traitor!

I gulped when I looked lower and notice his hard-on straining against his pajamas. Oh my Ed Sheeran, doesn't he wear any underwear?

A large tent was there on his dark blue silk pajamas and it was large. Like....large.

I heard a clearing of the throat and when I looked up, George was smirking at me and I still couldn't help but notice his unruly hair. Damn.

"Still checking me out? You know, I could get used to you eyeing me every morning." He tilts his head and smiles teasingly. My face was fucking heating up so I quickly looked away and turned the waffle-maker off. And before I could even breathe, I was getting pulled and my back was against George's muscular chest. He quickly burried his face on my neck, making me feel his warm breath that made my face heat up even more.

"I just hate it when I wake up alone and I hate the cold feeling. I missed you." I bit my lover lip as I felt his erection against me. Shit. My head was spinning and I couldn't even think straight.

"I wa..was planning to make you b...breakfast in b..ed. " I sighed when I realized all my effort got wasted.

"Well, You could've just woke me up and I could have eaten breakfast in bed. With you as my breakfast, of course." A shiver goes down my spine as he started nipping on the crook of my neck. Why the heck is he so horny early in the morning?

"J..jerk. L..et me go." I tried to pull away from him but his grip on my waist was to tight. He shakes his head and clicks his tongue before speaking again.

"And why were you making breakfast? Isn't that what Sarah should do at this time of the day?" I gasp when he turns me around and my hand was on his chest. My right hand felt the small brush of hair in the middle of his chest. Oh fuck, it's so soft. My heart was beating so fast when he pulled my head towards his chest, making my right cheek rest on his warm chest. My face was towards the entrance and George rested his chin above my head.

I could hear his heart beating fastly. Am I the one who made his heart beat this fast?

I closed my eyes and gave his chest a soft nuzzle before speaking again. "I was feeling a bit useless. Only a bit though so I tried to make you breakfast. But, I'm okay."

"Wifey, you should've ju-" George couldn't finish what he said when an unfamiliar screech suddenly appeared.

My eyes opened only to see a woman covering her mouth while looking at us.