Epilogue

A month had passed since the terrible accident and everything had gone back to normal. Well, not quite. Louis' arm had healed, Eleanor was long gone and Evelyn had fixed the Barbie House. It now had four walls but the front one was on hinges so she could open it whenever she wanted to play with her beloved dolls. She had also added stairs on the outside of the house so they could get to all floors safely.

She talked to them as if they were alive and they were in the way that only dolls could be. She had purchased a cute dog and held a wedding between Harry and Louis. They had whispered "I do" so they considered themselves married now and they couldn't be happier.

One day Evelyn started to redecorate Louis' old room. Harry gasped in surprise when he saw all the baby stuff she put in. Then she introduced them to a new Barbie. It was a girl with a big belly.
"Harry, Louis, this is Tanya. She's your su...eh...I asked my nanna about this. Surrogate. She is carrying your baby. Congratulations! You're gonna be parents!"

They talked about it later that night.
"A baby? I can't believe it! Are we ready for that heavy responsibility?" Louis asked.

"A baby, Louis! I'm so happy! Yes! I'm ready. Are you?" Harry smiled.

"Yeah, this is a dream come through." Louis smiled and kissed him.

They had the most wonderful owner. They couldn't have asked for a better life. They were as happy as dolls could ever be.

The End