1

"Get your hands off me." Louis said and rolled out of the bed their owner had put him in. He had no idea why she always made him sleep next to Elenor. He didn't even like her. It was even worse when she made them kiss.
She just huffed and turned around and fell asleep.

Luckily he was sleeping through most of the day. Their lives were at night, while their owner slept, except Eleanor. She like to be conscious when their owner played with them, and slept through the night.

His genitalia grew out as it always did and he scratched his balls to ease the slight discomfort. He had no idea why his penis disappeared during working hours. He hasn't given it much thought, to be honest. It was just something that happened.

He snuck out of the room so he wouldn't wake Eleanor. He immediately got lost in their new huge mansion. He was happy about the permanent home though. He opened a door, thinking it would lead him to a staircase but he bumped into someone instead.
"Oops!"

Louis looked up. It was one of the new guys, Harry.
"Hi."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Harry. Do you know where the kitchen is? Apparently, I'm the new chef but I don't know how to cook!" Harry said, looking really stressed out.

"Uhm, you really don't have to know that, Harry. We don't eat, remember? I'm Louis by the way." Louis said, sounding amused.

"Oh, I didn't think that far. Where's your girlfriend? Eleanor, is that her name?" Harry asked.

Louis rolled his eyes and let out a loud snort.
"She's not me girlfriend!"

"Oh, I just say one wrong thing after another. I'm sorry, our owner said so. I shouldn't have assumed." Harry replied, looking unhappy.

"I mean, she has the right to play that we are a couple during the daytime, but I can assure you nothing is going on between Eleanor and me for real. She's asleep by the way." Louis made sure to say. He had no idea why it was so important to him that Harry knew that he wasn't Eleanor's boyfriend for real.

"Alright." Harry smiled before he added, "So, what do you do around here?"

Louis shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know. The house is new to us too. Wanna explore it?"

"Sure." Harry grinned.

"I wonder if there are any stairs?" Louis asked as they walked down the corridor.

Liam, Niall, and Zayn came out of their rooms and after they were done with introductions Louis asked them if they knew if there were any stairs in their house.
"I haven't seen any." Liam replied thoughtfully.

"Wait, I have ropes in my room!" Niall said and ran to get them.

They joined forces and tied a rope to Niall's bed and threw it over the edge.
"Do you think it will hold?" Zayn asked.

"There's only one way to find out." Liam replied and grabbed the rope.

He pulled it a couple of times before he swung his legs over the edge and hauled himself to the floor underneath them. He made it down safely. Soon they had managed to climb down the rope and explored the third floor. It was just a couple of empty bedrooms and bathrooms.

They tied a second rope to a bed and climbed to the second floor and found a living room, kitchen, dining room, and the big ballroom. Niall opened the fridge in the kitchen and stared longingly at the plastic food.
"Don't you wish you could taste real food?"

"Not really." Louis answered.

They checked out everything on that floor before they made their way to the second floor and found the gym and spa section.
"A jacuzzi! I'm staying here!" Zayn said excitedly.

"We don't have our swim trunks on." Liam pointed out.

"So?" Zayn questioned and dropped his pajama bottoms.

Niall cackled loudly and the rest of them hushed h so he wouldn't wake up their owner. Louis was next in line to take off his pajamas and climb into the hot water in the jacuzzi. Soon they all joined them and it was a bit crowded but they made room for each other.

They soaked in the tub. They were having a blast, laughing and talking, getting to know each other better. Louis mostly talked to Harry who was sitting next to him in the jacuzzi.

When the clock struck six they hurried to get up from the jacuzzi and made their way back to their rooms, tracing wet footsteps behind them. They climbed the ropes and took them with them. They said good night and lay down in their beds and waited for their owner to wake up.

She always played with them before breakfast. Getting them dressed and ready for the day before she went to school fit a couple of hours. Then they hung out in the kitchen usually because that was where she had placed them.

Eleanor was extra demanding this day, flirting shamelessly with the chef and chauffeur. It had been a while since she had someone new in her household to fraternize with. When neither Harry nor Zayn showed her the interest she deserved she started sulking in a corner. The dolls mostly ignored her and played a game of poker. An hour later Louis got restless.
"Let's go to the living room."

Lism looked at the time.
"Alright."

They headed over to the living room making sure to stay away from the edge. No one wanted to fall off the Barbie House.
"What are we gonna do here? The tv doesn't even work." Liam complained.

"We can learn how to play instruments!" Louis suggested and sat down by the piano.

Harry took a seat next to him and they tried to play together which resulted in a lot of giggles.

Niall grabbed the guitar and gave it a try. Zayn found a trumpet and tried to extract a sound from it, making them all laugh. When Liam tried to play the violin they all covered their ears.

Eleanor had stayed in the kitchen. They all had so much fun that they lost track of time, until Eleanor screamed.
"Guys! It's almost two o'clock! Get back here!"

They hurried to put the instruments back in the right place before they ran to the kitchen and took their positions. Five minutes later their owner opened the door to the playroom.
"Hello! Have you missed me?"

They just stared blankly at her, not moving a muscle.