DONT YOU DARE IGNORE THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

IF YOU HAVE IGNORED THIS AUTHORS NOTE, YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! Wanna know why...? Well I recently got a Pinterest account, and today, I posted a bunch of new Pins. Well on the Pins under the board called Beautiful Nature, I posted a bunch of pictures of sunsets/sunrises. But that's not all...in the description, there are quotes, written by me, myself, and I, according to the picture. And I wanted to copy and paste the picture into the picture box on Wattpad, then write the quotes under it, but apparently Pinterest doesn't wanna let me do that. So then, I tried going Google-hunting for all the pics that I posted on Pinterest, because I love you all so much and I want to share the beauty with you all. But apparently Google doesn't want that to happen either, so now I'm just gonna give you all a link to my Pinterest page, so you all can see this. So the link is http://pinterest.com/aliyahwilcox/beautiful-nature/ if you wanna see the most beautiful thing ever. Thanks for your time.
P.S. The pic in my poem Bloodset is from Google. It's one of the same quotes from my Pinterest page, but a different pic. I just kinda gave up on Google-hunting after that, because that pic was beautiful, of course, but the Pinterest pic that I wrote the quotes to go with were perfect, because the quotes were inspired by the pictures, not the other way around. So please check out my Pinterest page, and I hope you enjoy!!!!!

Stay Gold
~Ali