Jimin smiled and replied, "Yes, Appa, everything is okay. A very good morning to you too. Just came to see what you are up to." "I just finished meditating. Now I'm going to take a shower and then have breakfast. What about you? Have you eaten your breakfast?" Mr. Park asked. Jimin replied, "I need to take a shower first, and then I'll have breakfast. The new school starts today."
Mr. Park nodded and straightened his back and said, "Jimin-ah, enjoy your school days to the fullest because after this, you will have a lot of responsibilities. You will hardly get time to enjoy. I hope you understand what I mean." Jimin smiled sadly. He had heard this advice many times since he was 15. "Yes, Appa, I understand what you're saying. Now I'm going to take a shower. I'll join you for breakfast."

Jimin went to his room, got ready for school, and then joined his father for breakfast. After eating, he hugged his father and left for school. But first, he had to stop by the Jeon mansion to meet a certain someone.

In Jeon mansion:-

Jeon Jungkook was woken up by his Halmeoni (grandmother). "Jungkook-ah, I have to go and make breakfast, so you better get up, or a very chilling glass of water will come on your head." The time was 8:15 Am in the morning.

"I'm literally awake," Jungkook said, jumping out of bed and running to the washroom. From the bathroom, he shouted for his halmeoni to keep his clothes ready. After a refreshing bath, Jungkook got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. He saw his mother and father waiting for him at the breakfast table. Jungkook went over and hugged them both.

Mr. Jeon said, "Good morning, Kook. Did you sleep well?" Jungkook smiled and sat down to eat. "Good morning to you too, Appa. Yes, I slept well."

After finishing their breakfast, Jungkook waited for his hyungs in the living room. While waiting, he received a call from Jin and picked it up.

Jin: Good Morning where are you Jungkook-ah?
Kook:- Werewolf's kingdom
Jin:- Oh really? I guess than we came to your house for no reason. We will straight away go to school then. Have fun at the kingdom.
Kook:- Hyung!!!
Jin:- STFU and come downstairs. We're waiting for you. What kind of a person are you?"
Kook:- A nice and a lovely person who is also very handsome and charming.
Jin:- You done yet? 😐
Kook:- Nope.
Jin:- Alright, if in next two minutes you don't come down, then we will leave. Bye.

Jungkook chuckled and pocketed his phone. After saying goodbye to his parents, he hurried downstairs and got into the car. "Good morning," Jimin greeted him.

Jungkook returned the greeting while Taehyung flashed a V sign and continued listening to his music.

"Finally, Mr. Jeon has arrived. Do you need more time to get ready?" Jin asked with an annoyed expression. Jungkook shook his head with a mocking smile. Jin smacked Jungkook's head lightly and told the driver, "Drive."

Soon, the four of them arrived at school. As they got out of the car, some girls shouted excitedly, but they paid no attention and walked towards their classes.

Taehyung headed to A section for Social Sciences. Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin went to C section for Commerce and Business Studies.

In the classroom, Jimin and Jungkook sat together, while Jin sat with his friend Namjoon.

Jungkook's outfit
(Imagine he is not wearing a mask.)

Jin's outfit

Jin's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Taehyung's Outfit

Taehyung's Outfit

QUESTIONS:-
1) Favourite song of BTS

QUESTIONS:- 1) Favourite song of BTS