|| prologue ||

The girl spotted a table beside her, so she went there literally stumbling on her way.

Tears pouring from her green orbs like waterfall but she knows she have to act brave. But how long will she be able to hold herself together? She herself doesn't knows the answer.

Hiding herself behind the table, she pressed her palm in her mouth, preventing herself from letting out any sob, scared like she never was. The room was pretty dark.

After sometime she heard a click sound of the door's lock opening, she closed her eyes tightly and squeezed herself to the corner.

She could now hear the door opening, means someone entered the room other than her. The sound of someones heel clicking could be heard.

"So my balleza wants to play hide and seek hmm?" His deep oceanic voice which her every part of existence got familiar of, pointed out.

She heard the walking sound, it sounded like someone was roaming in the room from one corner to another. Taking cautious steps, enough to make her body tremble.

After a while, the sound stopped.

"Found you" he said with a vicious smirk

Olivier's green orbs widened from the realization of Taehyung's action. Her soul quivered while her spirit turned white.

"You've angered me, my balleza." He yanked a handful of her hair, tugging her scalp painfully, so Olivier would have no other choice but to plead.

"P-please l-leave m-me"

His lips curled into a demonic smirk as he uttered with his deep ruthless voice,

"Get ready for the punishment, my balleza"

----

Book cover is by me!

Started: June/23/2023

Ended: ?/??/????

----

Hey there! So this is the prologue. I know its a bit short but yeah. And also 'belleza' means 'beauty' in Italian. Your thoughts about this prologue? Feel free to comment down!☺️ I'm so excited to write this story! This is my first story where I'm giving my every ounce of blood, sweat and tears.
Your support is all I need❤️