ep.10

Emma's pov:
We got home from the library and god my stomach was hurting so bad. I just laid on the couch groaning in pain. Then Jeremy walked in and sat beside me putting my legs on his lap.
"Is it hurting that bad?"
"It is hurting a lot more" i whined
"do you want me to give you a massage?"
"yes please"
He gave me a massage and in no time the pain was gone. I looked at him as he was massaging my whole body. I know he kidnapped me without my will but still, I felt safe around him. Whenever he was around I always felt joy, when he wasn't, my eyes used to look only for him. He is cute, smart, bad boy?, and above all, he loved me, truly and purely. Was I falling for him? No, I cannot. he is my kidnapper but he has shown me more love and care than any other human.

He stopped killing people because of me, he has changed himself for me, he gives me everything I need without having to ask, and he understands what I am thinking just by looking into my eyes. 
Soon enough I fell asleep. Jeremy lifted me and laid me on my bed, as he was walking away I was feeling uneasy.
"jeremy" i called, softly
"yes love"
"please stay here with me" I requested. I could feel a smile occur on his face. He came and lay next to me. Soon enough we were both deep asleep.

"I see you've got yourself a new girl. What's your plan for this one?" "Your gonna kill her anyway, might as well let us also have some fun."  Jullian's words played on repeat in my head. I know Jeremy told me to shake it off and forget about his words but I was just so haunted. Everything was going all too well but my mind always has to go on the wrong track. All of a sudden a memory of my first birthday with my adoptive parents played in my head. We were so happy. They love me so much but now they must be so worried. My friends, family everyone I love must be so worried.

I am only thinking about him because I have been living with him for the past month, maybe if I go out and interact with more people, I will realize that I don't like him. I opened my eyes and found Jeremy still in a deep sleep beside me. I knew he kept all the keys in his pocket so i reached out for it and got the keys. I tip-toed to the front door and unlocked it but just as I was about to rotate my hand to unlock the door,I stopped. Something inside of me was telling me not to go. I looked at the whole place once again and I didn't want to leave it. I didn't want to leave Jeremy. I stood there and tears started forming in my eyes when all of a sudden I heard Jeremy's voice. 
"What are you doing?" He said in a dangerous tone

I was startled, but I quickly brushed the thoughts of him and opened the door, and then slammed it shut. I locked it from the outside and took Jeremy's car. I didn't know how to drive and I certainly didn't know where I was gonna go but I had to run away from here. As I was pulling out I saw Jeremy coming out of the house, I panicked and ran the car at full speed. I was in the middle of nowhere when I parked my car and cried my heart out. I didn't know what to do. I have started to love Jeremy but it's too much risk. I closed my eyes and a memory played in my mind. It was of me and my parents in India.
"Zindagi na mazedar honni chahiye. Are risk h toh hi to ishq h" -  said my dad while everyone in the room laughed. 
(Life should be fun. Take risks to live life to the fullest.)

I turned my car around and went back to the farmhouse. I unlocked the door and saw Jeremy sitting on the couch depressingly. He looked at me and stood up
"What are you doing? where did you go? You did not do right thing Emma. I will-" 
I was looking at him, smiling and before he could finish I ran towards him and hugged him. He was startled by this but then he hugged me back. I broke the hug to answer him.

"I ran away. But I came back." I said
"why?"
"Because I don't know. When I'm not around you, I feel lost. In heavy crowds, yours is the face I search for. When you look in my eyes I feel chills running down my body. You make me feel...safe..protected...cared for, and above all..you make me feel loved. When I ran away from you I felt like I'd ran away from my happiness and love. You kidnapped me and I shouldn't be feeling this way about you. I should hate you but I just can't bring myself to do that. I-I think-k I like you no I think I love you, Jeremy." I said
Jeremy stood there still shocked. His eyes softened and he pulled me in for a kiss which I reciprocated. Just like that, I felt my fairytale begin. Jeremy and I were gonna be the happiest together.

We broke the kiss to get some air and he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. He placed on the bed and stood in front of me. "As happy as I am right now, you need to sleep, you must be tired." 
"Where are you going?"
"On the couch"
"Why don't you sleep here?" I said with a spark in my eyes
"Not yet sweet pea "
I knew what was going on in his. He didn't want to touch me without my consent and he knew I was saving it till marriage. My man is a gentleman. I smiled at this thought and went into a deep slumber. 

A/N: so how was the chapter? Did you like it? Is there fairytale going to start or is it going to turn into an action movie?
Drop your thoughts and don't forget to vote.
Stay safe, stay healthy
Bye:)