ep.7

After the movie, we had some food and he carried me to the bedroom. I hated being dependent on him for every single thing. In the night Jeremy offered to sleep on the couch while I slept on the bed. I was very relieved and quickly took the offer.

It must be around 1 in the morning when I woke up from thirst. I grabbed my chair and went to the kitchen from where I could see Jeremy sleeping shirtless. His body was very muscular and hot. He looked very attractive and very hot. Hot but psycho. The steel glass in my hand accidentally slipped making a lot of noise which woke up Jeremy.

"What are you doing?" He asked
"Getting some water" I smiled
"You should've called me"
"You were sleeping"
"Still."
"Sorry"
"It's ok, go back to sleep, I'll clean up the mess"
"Are you sure you're comfortable there?"
I asked
"what if I said I wasn't" he said flirtingly. I knew where this was going 
"too bad the bed is mine now."

I went back to my room. Jeremy woke me up the next morning and gave me a table and my books. It was time for my online classes. How wonderful, I had to study while being kidnapped. During my classes, I thought of alarming someone to help me but nothing on my computer worked. I could not message, I could not close or change the tab. Idk what kind of sorcery he had done so I just gave up. After my classes, I went to shower and then I was served some food. Actually, it wasn't some, it was a whole-ass feast. 

~A week later~

After lunch, I went to look at what I had in my bag while Jeremy went out to run some errands. All I found were my clothes and books which was a bummer. I was alone so I went to the balcony and brought a novel with me. I comfortably sat there reading my book and enjoying my novel. I had finished half of the book and Jeremy was still not home, I was getting a little worried. What if he died while I'm still stuck in here? That cannot happen, I will die of hunger and this will be the worst kind of death. NO! So I went to the living room and dialed his number through the landline, but he didn't pick up. Fuck I was scared. I was pacing back and forth when he entered the house.

Jeremy's pov:

My sweet pea was so worried about me. It made my heart melt. I had gone out to buy some groceries and also give my knife the taste of blood. It had been a long time since my knife tasted blood so I fulfilled its wish. I came back and hugged my sweet then went for a shower. After I came back I found Emma sound asleep in her chair. I held her in my arms and laid her on her bed. Then I went to prepare dinner. Once I was done I woke her up and brought her to the dining room. She didn't touch her food and was looking down the whole time

"What is it?" I asked
"Where were you?"
"I went to get some groceries"
"Buying groceries does not take 3 hours and definitely does not leave a bloody knife." 
"You were out there to kill someone weren't you."
she continued
"Listen my sweet-"
"No you listen. You are a sick sick bastard Jeremy and I do not wish to spend another second with you, you need to leave me. God I wish I never met you."

This made me furious. One thing I do not tolerate is a bad mouth and Emma has no control over her tongue. I slammed my hand on the table.

"Emma you need to shut up before I do something regretful."
"What? You're gonna kill me too? Well, do it. It won't be worse than my current situation."

This made me teary. My girl thinks I will kill her. I got up and squatted next to her.
"My sweet pea, I will never do anything to hurt you."

She sighed and took her plate to her room. I was feeling very low and I knew that she must also be feeling the same so I went to her room

"Umm listen sweet pea, I know you don't like it when I kill someone and it upsets you. I don't want you to be upset so I promise never to kill again."
Her eyes lit up at this
"Really? You promise?"
" I promise." "Do you maybe wanna go out right now?"
" Where?"
"I could take you to the town and we could visit the mall, and go shopping if you'd like"
"Umm.."
her heart wanted to say yes but her ego was stopping her.
"Alright if you don't want to"
"Wait no ok fine if you want we can go"
"Can we also visit the hospital?"
She added
"Yeah sure but you have to promise, you won't do anything stupid"
she simply nodded

I took her to the hospital first and there they removed her cast and she was able to walk again. I've never seen her happier than rn.
"Look Jere, I'm finally able to walk. Oh, this is the best day of my life." She still needed a little support here and there and for that she had me. Then we went to the mall and headed straight for shopping. She got a pair of shoes, a bag, and a few dresses.
"How does this look?" she asked 
"You look gorgeous" I replied, her face showed a light shade of pink
"Really?"
"Yeah! get it"
"Um idk it's kinda expensive."
"So?"
"So?"
she chuckled "I can't spend so much money on just a dress." she added 
"why?"
"Ever heard of this term called money management?"
she added, crossing her arms. I let out a small chuckle. 
"You can't but I can"
"Noo..y-you don't have to, its-its okay honestly"
"Yes I can, I can do whatever I want for my sweet pea"
I whispered into her ears
Her face turned red from the blush. I chuckled again. I loved seeing her red face. She looked so cute. 
________________________________________________________________
A/n: hey peoplee! So the target for this one is 20 votes. I would also request you guys to please share and support this story if you like it. This will really motivate me more. I will upload the next ep ones the target for this one is completely. Till then byeeee!