ep.5

Jeremy's pov:
My sweet pea started crying. It broke my heart. I wanted her to feel safe and comfortable with me and here we are, she is crying because of me. I tried to calm her down. I hugged her and apologized for my behavior. She was crying while holding the lamp so I realized that it had some sentimental value to her.

"I am so sorry sweet pea. Please stop crying. I am so sorry."
"p-pa-p-a"
"What is it, sweetie? tell me."
"papa"
she cried

I continued to hug her and relaxed her. After she was finally getting better I helped her wash her face and gave her some water. 

"I was 9 when my parents got into an accident. It was the day after my birthday. I was sent to an orphanage empty-handed with just one thing as my parent's memory, the lamp they brought me. I always held it close to my heart. But now..." She went numb.

I was feeling very guilty. Emma was always strong and stubborn; even in class she was not afraid to speak up but now seeing her crying I saw the little girl inside of her. This is it! This is the last time she's ever crying. I won't let another tear fall from her eyes, ever again.

"Emma, it'll all be fine. and I'm very sorry"
"Jeremy you need to leave."
"no sweet pea, you need me and I need you. You are coming with me. And I'm sorry this is gonna hurt." 

I instantly held a cloth that I had drugged with chloroform and within a few mins, she became unconscious and collapsed in my arms. I tied her hands and legs, put a blindfold over her eyes, taped her mouth, took her and her bags, and hit the road. I was getting bored so I played some songs. After 45 mins, Emma woke up, she must be having a headache. 
"Good morning."
"mpfh"

Emma's pov:
I woke up to a very strong headache and my hands and leg were tied very hard and my mouth was taped and I was blindfolded. Basically, I was being kidnapped. I was trying to say something but I couldn't so Jeremy removed my tape. It was such a relief!

"Ah finally! Also what the fuc-" and he taped my mouth back. I was speaking inaudibly and I could see that Jeremy was getting VERY irritated so I continued doing that. After some time he finally gave up and removed my tape. 

"Omg do not tape me again. I could barely breathe." he chuckled as I said this. 
"fine I won't but, you will not say another bad word."
"Okay, I won't but you have to tell me where we are going."
"To my farmhouse."
"You have a farmhouse? damn, you're rich."
He chuckled at this.
"I guess you could say that. My parents left me a lot of wealth and a lot more trauma." I could sense his disappointment. But then I suddenly remembered I was being kidnapped.
"Stop the car!"
"no."
"you can't kidnap me"
"I already have, besides you're gonna love it there. You and I will be together forever, this will be our own wonderland."
It felt so creepy. 
"What if I don't want to go?"
"Don't be ridiculous Emma, you don't have a choice"
"Remove my blindfold" I ordered
"Oh yeah I forgot about that"
He removed the blindfold, and I saw the beautiful sky and the lovely surroundings then I saw Jeremy. I felt my stomach fold when I saw him. A lot of thoughts entered my mind and I looked outside of the window disappointed, waiting for this shitshow to end.

_______________________________________________________________________________
_______________
A/N: thank y'all for reading, im going to upload the next part once we reach 10 likes? how does that sound? lets do 10 likes then I'll upload the next chapter. Till then, stay tuned or maybe you could give 'Unfinished love' a try... the story is complete.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/328131556-unfinished-love-complete
Give this a try, I have a feeling you'll like it. Bye!