35...Its about the facts

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I don't have this kind of time." The sheriff said folding his arms across his chest.

"No we know but it's kinda complicated." Yelena said jumping to a stand and nodding at her brother, "Because you know for the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right?"

"Yeah I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like... it's like you've been playing a losing game."

"Ok, you know what the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own kids."

Stiles sighed and thought to himself, running his hand across his face, "I know. Okay, see, but that's... that's just it, Dad. The... the reason that you're losing the game is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board."

Yelena's eyes caught sight onto a wooden box on top of Stiles's desk, "The board." She mumbled as she walked past Stiles and grabbed it from his desk, "Ok We can show you the whole board."

Stiles and Yelena quickly worked the chess board and its pieces into the supernatural universe that they were now in, and eventually got their dad to sit down and humor them as they explained it all to him.

"Scott and Derek are werewolves?" He said in a disbelieving tone.

"Yes." Stiles nodded

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?"

Yelena shook her head, "No she was a Hunter."

"That's... purple's hunter." Stiles chimed in pointing to the post-it note on top of the chess piece.

"Along with Allison and her father," Cora added

"Yeah, and... and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?" The sheriff said with a frown.

"Well, no, no, no, no, no. He's a druid, okay? Well, we think." Stile said tiredly.

"So who's the Kanima?"

"Jackson," Yelena answered.

The Sheriff pointed to Jackson's piece on the board, "No, Jackson's a werewolf."

"Jackson was the Kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf. Now, he's in London."

"Who's the Darack?"

"It's da-rock." Stiles corrected in a small voice.

"We don't know yet," Cora answered for them.

Stiles nodded in agreement, "We don't know yet."

"But he was killed by werewolves?"

"Slashed up and left for dead."

"We think." Yelena clarified

"We think." Stiles nodded.

The sheriff sighed and leaned back in his seat "Yeah. Why was Jackson the Kanima?" He frowned

"Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are," Stiles answered, squinting to see his dad's reaction.

"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?"

"Uh, that would be more of an expression like the one you're currently wearing," Stiles replied nervously.

"Yeah." The sheriff replied in defeat as he stood up and attempted to leave only for Stiles to block his path.

"Dad... Dad, would you... I can prove it, okay? Look, she's one of them. A werewolf." He said gesturing to Cora.

"Stiles, Stiles! That's enough." Their dad snapped, exhausted with their story.