44... Transfixed

Derek was enjoying the warmth of Yelena's skin pressed against his body as they grinded in sync, she moaned as he pressed kisses down her neck whilst she stayed straddled on him. Yelena let out an irritated groan at the sound of her phone ringing, derek sighed removing his lips from her neck as she reached over to grab her phone, quick to decline the call. 

"Scott." She murmured as an explanation as she rejoined their lips, only for him to pull away as his phone rang, making Yelena sigh in annoyance.

Derek reached over to grab his phone, "Scott? Yeah, she's here, hold on." Derek said slightly breathless as he passed her the phone and lay back down on the bed.

Yelena frowned in confusion as Derek passed her the phone, unsure why Scott would be calling either of them at this hour and why he wanted to speak to her so urgently, "What's wrong? What do you mean he's missing? Why didn't you get hold of me!"

"I tried you didn't answer and you aren't at home. He doesn't want your dad to know!" Scott tried explaining on the phone.

"I'm coming to find him just hold on. And Call my dad now! I don't care what Stiles said, just call him." She answered, throwing Derek his phone back as she got off him and started getting dressed.

"What's going on? What's happened to Stiles?" Derek asked sitting up, not catching the whole conversation. he'd been too focused on watching Yelena's reactions.

"He called Scott, he's missing. He thinks he's sleepwalking and he doesn't know where he is, he doesn't want my dad to know." Yelena rambled, "Why doesn't he want my dad to know? Why didn't he call me!" she exclaimed as she got dressed.

Derek held her still, "Calm down, Let me come with you."

"No, it's fine." She answered as she grabbed her bag and pulled out of his grip.

"Len I can help-" he tried again as he went to grab his jeans

"No it's fine!" she snapped again, more annoyed at herself than anyone else, "I knew something was wrong with him and instead of paying attention I've been rolling around the sheets with you! I need to get down to the station."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Yelena ran through the station her heart pounding through her chest.

"Dad!" Yelena exclaimed as she followed him, Scott, and Issac to his office, "Dad we'll find him-"

"Where have you been?" He asked closing the door behind her

Yelena got flustered, "I was - out -"

"Where?"

"It's not important, I'm here now."

"Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell anyone out there?" Noah asked Scott and Issac

 "Lydia knew he was missing," Scott told them

"Can she help find him?"

"Well, she's working on it," Issac said trying to reassure Yelena and her father.

 "Anything else?" he asked.

 Scott nodded "I called Derek and Allison for help."

"Can't you guys find him by scent?" Yelena asked

Scott didn't get to answer as there was a knock on the door.

"Sir -"

Yelena froze as she recognized him, "Jordan?"

Jordan's eyes widened at her in surprise "Yelena -" he looked to the sheriff in realization" - Stilinski." He said looking between the father and daughter feeling stupid as he put the pieces together.