4...Disruptions

Placing her dad's favorite blueberry pancakes on the table, Yelena poured her dad a cup of coffee before sitting down and waiting for her father. She tapped her foot anxiously staring at the door.

"Len!" Stiles exclaimed as he rushed in, nearly knocking over his chair as he sat down, "guess what?"

"Stiles not now." She mumbled as she kept her eyes on the kitchen door.

"It's about Derek! We found-"

Yelena nudged his side as their father walked in and eyed the pancakes and coffee before looking at his kids.

"Kids." He nodded as he grabbed a plate for the pancakes.

"You told him then," Stiles whispered making her roll her eyes at her brother

"Dad, can we talk, please." She tried but, her dad didn't get a chance to reply as his phone rang, he turned his back to them and answered it. Yelena watched her dad's reflection in the window, staring as his forehead creased, she jumped when she saw she had a text from Stiles, frowning at him she opened it

Derek Hale killed that girl

Her eyes widened as their dad turned back to face them.

"I've gotta go, stay out of trouble. I'll see you at the game." He told them quickly as he ran out the door.

Stiles and Yelena sat in silence as he reached out to the plate of pancakes and started eating them, ignoring his sister's glares, "What dads not eating them." He said between chewing mouthfuls of pancakes, "You coming?"

"Where?" She asked in confusion as she watched him stand up and grab his keys.

"To watch Dad arrest Derek." He shrugged as if it was obvious.

"You know what Stiles, right now my priority is not Derek Hale."

"So that's a no?" He asked nervously, she glared at him as he nodded awkwardly, "Love you, sis!" He shouted as he ran out of the house.

"At least somebody does." She sighed before tidying away everything in the kitchen.

                  *************

Yelena wallowed in self-pity all day as she watched her favorite comfort films and ate a tub of ice cream. She hadn't seen her dad since breakfast, knowing he was probably spending the day processing Derek Hale, which she still couldn't believe killed a girl and buried her in his backyard, but then again, until a week ago she didn't even believe in supernatural beings, well not properly anyway. Yelena only got out of her pajamas once it was time to go to the game.

"Stilinski numero uno! My favorite student, how the hell are you doing?" Coach smiled

Stiles rolled his eyes at their exchange. Everyone knew that his sister was legendary when it came to anything athletic and was the coach's favorite student in his whole teaching career.

"I'm good coach. How are you doing?"

"All the better for seeing you. Now this girl right here" coach began saying to Stiles "is the best cross country runner I've known, not to mention one of the best lacrosse players to ever play."

"What can I say, I have a lot of deep aggression somewhere," she joked.

Coach chuckled with her before his expression became serious, and he looked at Stiles "Yeah, I can imagine."

Stiles scoffed as he watched his sister try not to laugh "You sit down here on the bench Stilinski, see if you can give these boys a few pointers."

Yelena went to protest, but he was already guiding her to her seat next to Stiles who glared at her whilst coach started barking orders, Yelena laughed and playfully pinched Stiles's cheek,