𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾| 𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜?

A'niyas thoughs

A'niyas thoughs

Ao'nungs thoughts

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
"Yes. We were hanging out together but only as friends"
─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───

"What" A'niya yells as she jolts up from her sleep.

It's silent for a few moments before a curious voice is heard.

"Sooo where were you last night" tsireya questions watching as A'niya falls back into her bedding.

The oldest daughter's focus shifts as she remembers the light blue stones that she found along with the shells that she collected after hanging out with neteyam.

"Oh my eywa I went for a swim " Tsireya thinks about A'niyas reply for a second before shaking her head.

"I don't believe youuuu" tsireya drags out as she slowly stands up.

"Mhm okay cool can you get out now- wait why don't you believe me" A'niya asks with wide eyes as she watches tsireya slowly walk out of the room.

"Mmm no idea but I'm just gonna go quickly talk to neteyam maybe ask where he was last night cause Lo'ak seemed a bit worried" tsireya states watching as A'niya sits up again.

"You were with lo'ak last night" the oldest daughter questions watching as tsireya panics before running out of the room completely.

"not suspicious at all reya" A'niya mumbles with a shake of her head as she lays back down.

It's silent for a few moments before A'niya realises something.

"Did she say she's going to talk to Neteyam"

∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙
Ao'nung slowly walks towards Rotxo's Mauri before suddenly overhearing a conversation.

"Soo Neteyam what happened last night" Tsireya questions watching as his head quickly snaps in her direction.

"Nothing why - I just went for a walk" Neteyam replies as his voice starts off steady.

He watches as tsireya raises the skin of her eyebrow at his 'confused' expression.

"Stop looking at me like that it's weird. why are you asking me" Neteyam rambles before staring at the water below him.

"Lo'ak was worried about you last night ..you and A'niya were nowhere to be found so I just thought to ask if you were okay and if you two hung out" tsireya explains watching as Neteyam calms a bit.

"Yes. We were hanging out together but only as friends" Neteyam says as he glances at Tsireya.

"I saw the flower on her window seel it was quite beautiful" Tsireya states watching as Neteyam's calm expression turns into a large smile.

"Really" the sully asks watching as Tsireya nods her head with a smile matching Neteyam's.

"And I have a suspicion she's making you something" Tsireya adds bumping shoulders with the boy as excitement radiates off the two of them.

The duo failed to notice Ao'nung storming off towards his family's Mauri.
∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙
About an hour later A'niya gets woken to yelling..Again.

"Really A'niya the Sully's boy. You need to leave their family alone they don't need or want you around them." Ao'nung yells as he storms into her room.

"Huh." A'niya questions as she stands up her arms instantly crossing.

"You are so useless." Ao'nung replies in an annoyed tone before he decides to continue.

"The Sully's parents Jake and Neytiri .They do not need to worry about their family dying cause of -" Ao'nung is quickly cut off by A'niya raising the skin of her eyebrow.

Silence flows through the air for a few moments.

"No, be my guest say it. " A'niya replies with a certain tone that sends Ao'nung silent.

"Ao'nung you ruin my sleep by running in here chucking a tantrum because you lack the capability of making friends. now if you're going to waste my time leave." A'niya states watching as Ao'nungs stance subtly shrinks.

She's never talked to me like that before. She only talks to toniwo like this.

Nevermind.

I need to keep people safe.

She's dangerous.

"You're a freak. I mean everyone that loves you dies how can you even live with the thought that Mahina's death was your fault" Ao'nung angrily says as he watches A'niya's bored expression turn into a smile.

"Mother would be proud of you. now if you don't mind I need more sleep so go chuck a tantrum somewhere else." A'niya pauses before continuing.

"And don't go bothering Rotxo he has his own stuff to deal with." She continues watching as
Ao'nung leaves seething in his own anger.

A'niya stands there for a few minutes her original thoughts replaced with new ones.

What if he's right.
─ ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ─

🌊