𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 | 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚢

When they are signing under water it will be in Bold

∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙
"Yes princess of the ocean" -A'niya
︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶

"A'niya wake up" tsireya says as she nudges her sister awake.

"Leave me alone" the oldest mumbles before rolling over in her bedding.

"No we need to teach the sully children remember niya" tsireya stubbornly says but as she gets no answer in return she pushes her sister out of bed.

Hearing a thud and a mumbled ow tsireya giggles silently but the giggles quickly stop when she hears silence again.

"A'niya I swear to eywa if you have fallen back asleep"tsireya whispers to her self before walking closer to A'niya.

After a few minutes of silence from one sister and annoyed mumbles from the other the younger sister kneels down and starts softly shaking the other Navi.

Tsireya starts getting worried when she gets no movement or mumbles from her sister.

Once the younger sister is close enough A'niya jumps up yelling which earns a scream from tsireya.

A'niya keels over laughing loudly as tsireya hits her sister.

"Hurry up we need to go" tsireya demands.

"Yes princess of the ocean " A'niya says as she teasingly bows to her sister.

Tsireya rolls her eyes before walking away from her sister hearing A'niya laugh to her self.

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
"Come on we are late to picking the Sully's up" tsireya states earning an eye roll from her sister.

Tsireya drags A'niya away from their home and starts walking towards the Sully's Mauri laughing every now and then as she listens to A'niyas jokes.

When the two siblings get to the Sully's Mauri they spot neytiri.

gesturing with their hand from their foreheads, extending one hand down toward the other. Neytiri gives them a nod before calling for her children.

"NETEYAM, LO'AK,KIRI, TUK THE CHIEFS DAUGHTERS ARE HERE" this earns a groan from Kiri and a bunch of children walking towards tsireya and A'niya.

"Thankyou neytiri I'll make sure they return before eclipse" A'niya says in a calm tone earning a small smile and nod from neytiri.