𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻|𝚂𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

"Luckily you saved me then huh mighty warrior"- neteyam

"tsireya I swear if you start making me miss out on training I will-" A'niya is quickly cut off by her sister.

"You train enough sister do you remember the last time you relaxed?" Tsireya questions as they walk along the bouncy paths.

"That is not the point" A'niya angrily says as she glares at her sister from the corner of her eyes.

"This way" tsireya says to the sully family quickly ending the conversation between A'niya and her.

A'niya rolls her eyes and falls to the back of the group so she can try and escape without anyone noticing.

Little did she know that a certain sully has been observing her every now and then ever since they landed on the sand.

A'niya smiles softly at tuk who's playing around with an ilu.

"Tuk let's go" Kiri says as she walks past her sister.

A'niya slowly starts falling further and further behind the group but before she can fully disappear she feels a glare on her.

She looks up to find her mother Ronal in the middle of a conversation staring at her Motioning to stay with the Sully's.

In retaliation A'niya throws her hands up in defeat before hurrying back to the Forrest family.

"Just up here" tsireya says as she leads the Sully's to their new home.

As A'niya caught up she notices a sully brother starting to fall behind.

"Hurry up otherwise you'll get lost" A'niya says as she walks past him.

To her small suprise the boy catches up to walk beside her instead of with his family.

"Luckily you saved me then huh mighty warrior" the boy says as he looks at her.

"Pay attention to where your going"A'niya warned as she watches the boy nearly bump into another Navi man.

"Stop staring and look ahead." A'niya demands as she keeps walking.

"I'm neteyam" the boy says as he walks along side her.

"I'm haina "A'niya replies earning a small laugh from neteyam "I know your name A'niya no need to try and lie" neteyam says as he bumps his shoulder against hers.