𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 |𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗

"You are so fucking weak toniwo" - A'niya ︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶

"We seek Uturu" Jake says gesturing to his family and the island.

"Uturu" Ronal says in disbelief." A sanctuary for my family " Jake explains.

" We are reef people you are Forrest people your skills will mean nothing here" tonowari says as his mate Ronal walks towards the family judging them.

"We will Learn your ways alright " jake says to his family earning a yes from only neytiri.

"Their arms are thin" Ronal says as she grabs tuk's arm.

"Mum" tuk worriedly says as she walks away from Ronal.

"Their tails are weak" Ronal states as she grabs kiris tail earning a reasonable ow in return.

"You'll be slow in the water. these children are not even true Navi" Ronal states as she holds kiris hands up Showing 10 fingers.

The clan gasps at the new discovery.

"Dad" Kiri sadly whispers to Jake as the rest of the sully family glare at Ronal.

" Yes we are" Kiri exclaims ripping her hands from Ronals grip.

Ronal is cut off from saying anything else as she finds her eldest daughter being pushed to the ground Infront of the visitors causing some sand to fly up from impact.

A boy straddles the daughters waist as he starts throwing punches at her making her head hit the sand a few times.

"You are so fucking weak toniwo" everyone heard the girl calmly say with a smile on her face as she looked up at him with blood streaming out of her nose.

The boy paused so the girl took this advantage.

There's silence as the girl flips them over.

the previous silence is quickly broken by her fists repeatedly slamming against toniwo's face.

Jake and tonowari wince at the sound of a crack.

"A'niya -" tonowari begins to say but is stopped when he sees her grab toniwo by the hair pulling his face up to hers.

"You say something like that again and I'll cut your tail off and feed it to you. do you understand me" A'niya whispers as everyone watches the two.