𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹|𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

" Why do you come to us Jake Sully"- tonowari︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶

︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶

The Omaticaya clan watches as mo'at hands over the role of the clans leader from Jake too tarsem.

And on that day the new clan leader was born while the toruk makto disappeared with stones in his heart.

him and his family listen to the cries of not only the clan but also neytiri as they walked away from the only home they knew.

They all hoped that this was just a nightmare.

but they will soon come to the realisation that this Was only the beginning.
─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
the sully family look back at their home already missing it.

Jake stares ahead refusing to look at the place he once called home.

A father protects it's what gives it meaning when life ends another begins.

And with that thought Jake leads him and his family further away from home on their ikrans.
─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
By now the sully family still hasn't found a place to land and they're all getting exhausted.

The stars and moon have decided to show themselves as the waves crash against the rocks reaching high up. Each member of the family gets hit by water.

"Tuk" neytiri says as she tries to protect her daughter from the water.

Neteyam keeps behind the group making sure that Lo'ak doesn't get a stupid idea and Kiri doesn't fall behind trying to stop Lo'ak.

Those two can be so chaotic when there together.

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
It's now mid day and the Sully's have finally arrived at an island.

As they fly over the makeshift wall the sully siblings notice Navi alerting others on land.

As they get closer to the sand a horn goes off making all the metkayina people swim or run to see what's going on.

The Sully's finally land.
"Tuk" neytiri says.

As the six of them walk towards the metkayina reef clan who are observing them neytiri holds Tuk's hand and turns to face her other children "be nice".

The siblings give a subtle nod before they all turn their attention back to the clan.

"Hey" Jake says as he makes eye contact with one of the Navi people.

The family move closer together as the clan starts to huddle around them murming stuff.

When suddenly two boys walk out from the group.

To be respectful the sully boys gesture with their hand from their forehead, extending one hand down toward the other.

But when they don't get a reply they just stare blankly at the two metkayina boys.

As if sensing what was gonna happen Jake says "easy ,cool".

"Look, is that supposed to be a tail" says one of the boys in a high pitched voice.

The taller boy next to him laughs as they slowly walk behind the sully boy's.

Lo'ak and neteyam turn at the sound of someone arriving to find a girl walking out of the water.

Neteyam turns towards his brother with a cheeky grin on his face as neytiri looks at them from the corner of her eye.A small smile barely noticeable on her face.

The two Sully's not even paying attention to the bullies behind them until tisreya walks over to the smaller boy hitting his hand "do not rotxo"

The two reef boys quickly backed off making sure to roll their eyes in the process.

"Hey" Lo'ak says once he makes eye contact with her.

Tisreya just giggles when suddenly her father arrives on a Skimwing.

As tonowari gets closer to the sully family they both gesture with their hand from their forehead, extending one hand down toward the other.

Ronal walks through the crowd making sure that the Sully's see her.

"I see you Ronal tsahík of the metkayina" Jake Sully says as he gestures with his hand from his forehead, extending one hand down toward the other.

Neytiri follows closely behind " I see you Ronal".

" Why do you come to us Jake Sully" tonowari questions.

︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶

AUTHORS NOTE
Hi as I said I tried making this chapter shorter.
So hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a good day or night.
Next chapter will come out some time this week.

:)