𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾| 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚜

"You wanna bet"- A'niya︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶"now that we know you're swimming

︶꒦꒷ ♡꒷꒦︶
"now that we know you're swimming... Skills we will start your first lessons with ilus" A'niya says hesitating on the word skills.

"I will allow Ao'nung to introduce you guys too the ilu's while I go get Kiri" A'niya continues as she watches the sully siblings nod.

Neteyam observes as A'niya swims further away from them but quickly stops when he sees Lo'ak playfully moving his eyebrows.

The older sibling shakes his head before getting an idea.

Neteyam bends down to tuk's height as Lo'ak watches his older brother and tuk whispers to eachother.

tuk and neteyam give eachother a nod And before Lo'ak knows it they are both tackling him into the water.

Their laughter can be heard from the shore of the island causing some metkayina near the small group to smile and others to laugh as they swim by.

A bunch of water is splashed everywhere as the siblings play fight making tsireya giggle as she watches the interaction.

When Lo'ak gives up he holds his hands in surrender earning a cheer of victory from tuk and neteyam.

"Now my side of the deal nete"tuk suddenly says as she turns to her big brother holding her arms out.

Neteyam smiles softly and picks her up making sure she is comfortable before they listen to Ao'nung talk.

Ao'nung makes a noise from the back of his throat as the Sully's watch as what they're guessing are ilus appear out of the water.

A'niya and Kiri also start walking towards them from a different direction.

"It seems we made it on time" A'niya says as she stands beside tsireya watching as Ao'nung rolls his eyes.

"First time it's ever happened" Ao'nung replies snarkily earning an eye roll from his twin sister.

"I was late once." A'niya replies watching as Ao'nung gives her a look

"Okay maybe a few times But that's because I always have to make sure you two skxawngs have done all your chores so you and tsireya don't get yelled at by mother and father" A'niya says.

"Or cause you sleep in so much" Ao'nung replies angrily watching as A'niya starts to get annoyed.

before tsireya can intervene Ao'nung continues the lesson.

"These are ilu if you want to live here you have to ride" Ao'nung states as he stares at each sully sibling earning a subtle nod from Lo'ak and neteyam.

When Ao'nung glances at tuk and Kiri getting their answers.

Kiri rolls her eyes but slowly nods while tuk pokes her tongue out at Ao'nung.

And with that tsireya and A'niya take control of the lesson.

"We are going to be teaching you in small groups so it is easier" A'niya explains as she observes the Sully's.

"Kiri you will be with rotxo " A'niya says as she sees rotxo give A'niya an appreciative smile which A'niya returns with a subtle nod.

"Lo'ak you will be with tsireya " A'niya says with a small nudge towards her sister.

Tsireya playfully roles her eyes before quickly cutting her sister off.

"Neteyam you will be with my sister A'niya " tsireya states watching as neteyams smile grows while A'niyas drops.

Tsireya feels as A'niya gives her a glare which causes tsireya to giggle.

"Ao'nung you will be with tuk. Be nice to her or do not blame me if jikai knows what happened last month" A'niya says in an annoyed tone which earns a surprised look from Ao'nung.

"You wouldn't dare" Ao'nung states as he glares at her.

"You wanna bet" A'niya replies with a small smirk on her face.

"my bet is on the crazy girl" Lo'ak not so quietly says to neteyam

The older sibling slowly moves his eyes to look at Lo'ak next to him.

"We can't bet on the same navi bro" neteyam whispers back.

The small interaction causes tsireya to laugh and state "they are not going to fight now Get into your groups and find a comfortable spot to learn."

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───
AUTHORS NOTE
So my plan for this book is to finish it then edit it maybe change it up a bit.

─── ∙ ~𓆝 ~ ∙ ───AUTHORS NOTESo my plan for this book is to finish it then edit it maybe change it up a bit