𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 | 𝙴𝚢𝚠𝚊

"𝘐 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

"𝘐 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴"
- 𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺
︶꒦꒷ ꒷꒦︶

The Two sully daughters sneak towards the back of their home listening closely to hear what's happening.

Kiri faintly hears what their dad is saying before she hears people sneaking up behind her.

Kiri quickly turns around before they could make any noise telling them to be quiet and slow down.

Neteyam and Lo'ak listen as they slowly walk forward listening to their parents argue.

"I can not. you can not ask this. I can not leave my people " neytiri explains as she paces in their home grabbing things.

" I will not" she adds.

"He's hunting us. he's targeting our family" Jake argues as he stands at the entrance of their home.

Neytiri turns around and glares at him.

"YOU CANNOT ASK THIS THE CHILDREN EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER KNOWN THE FORREST THIS IS OUR HOME" neytiri yells as she closes the distance between her and Jake.

"He had our children he had them under his knife " Jake argues as he keeps calm.

Neytiri grabs her father's bow.

"my father gave me this bow as he layed dying and he said protect the people Your Toruk makto" neytiri says as her voice breaks.

"THIS WILL PROTECT THE PEOPLE QUARICH HAS SPIDER THAT KID KNOWS EVERYTHING HE KNOWS OUR WHOLE OPERATION HE CAN LEAD THEM RIGHT INTO HERE" Jake argues as he starts losing his patience.

"If the people harbour us. They will die do you understand.... Look I got nothing I got no plan" Jake says calmer as he notices Neytiri's ears drop more.

"But I can protect this family that I can do" Jake continues as he makes eye contact with neytiri.

Neytiri Huff's trying not to cry as she places her hand on her head.

Jake notices this and slowly gets closer.

"But I know one thing wherever we go this family is our fortress" Jake whispers trying to comfort her.