Shame

Two days later, after dinner, I was alone in the kitchen wearing a ruffled pink apron over the only pair of jeans Ma had bought me, fitted girl's black stretchy skinny jeans.

I was bare footed, as I was most days now. It's not like I was leaving the house so I didn't see any point in putting on shoes. Besides, we were all generally bare footed all the time unless we were going to town, or school, or in Tim's case, work.

Also, ever since Ma had introduced me to nail polish, I had been painting my toes a different color every day and I loved looking down at them.

Anyways, I was alone in the kitchen, washing dishes when Timmy came up behind me.

"I think you look kinda cute and hella sexy tonight," he said as he touched my hair and bent over to sniff it.

He breathed deeply and exhaled a long sigh which I felt across the back of my neck, causing the little hairs on my body stand on end.

"Ummm, it smells good, like lemon verbena."

He stood so close to me his crotch was pressed aginst my bum and I could definitely feel his penis was erect Both his hands rested on the counter top, one on either side of me.

I tensed up.

Not again, I told myself.

I had always envied Tim because he was big and strong and handsome, but I hated him for making me feel so vulnerable.

"So you like my hair?" I answered in a soft voice.

A chill ran down my back and without thinking I arched my body forward.

"Yeah," he answered in a deep breathy whisper, his warm breath tickling the back of my ear.

He pulled in tighter and for several moments we stood still, our warm bodies touching.

Tim then started to flex his hips, rubbing against me and I felt the throbing hardness of his engorged manhood being massaged against my booty. Tim began to move up and down on his toes, while pushing himself more firmly against my butt.

I arched my back further forward which forced my bum tighter aginst him and his hands held me by my hips. I knew what was rubbing against me and I knew it was wrong, but I didn't want it to stop, nor did I want to anger Tim.

A moment later I felt a shiver of excitement run through my body. Why, why did that happen. Why did my body react this way? I asked myself.

"I-I-I.... If you weren't my sister, I'd take you, right now," he whispered in my ear as he continued to grind his rock-hard manhood up and down against the vertical crack of my bum.

I was in a trance. Shocked at what was happening but also feeling a warmth flow through my body that caused me to want more from him than just dry humping through our clothes.

I wanted him to take me and make love to me in a way only a man and a woman with woman parts can.

My breathing increased and my body continued to warm up more and more.

I was confused by my body's reaction to what Tim was doing to me but I didn't want it to stop.

So many thoughts ran through my mind; so many questions. And then I suddenly realized something: I had like a secret spell over my big brother, like a power I could use to my advantage.

I had such an erection in these tight jeans that was being massaged against the silky nylon panties I wore. I felt like any moment I'd explode in my pants.

At that very moment, Tim exploded in his own pants. He pressed even harder aginst me until the spasms stopped. Spasms that I could also feel because we were so tight against one another.

Taking another deep inhale, drinking in my hair's scent, he pulled away, gave me a smack on my rear, so hard it stung, then he headed out of the room.

I was so turned on by the thoughts of the power I had over Tim and how he had just treated me, I just had to satisfy myself. I rushed to the bathroom, locked the door, laid on the bathroom floor, and propped my feet up high on the wall, my torso up off the floor.

I unzipped my pants, pulled out my erect jojo, and began to stroke it. As I thought more about the power I seemed to have over Tim, I raced to relieve the mounting tension.

Harder and harder. Faster and faster.

Suddenly, the sound of Tim's voice startled me.

"Kerin, wake up... Hey you, wake up."

I opened my eyes to find I wasn't on the bathroom floor. In fact, I wasn't even in the bathroom. Instead, I discovered early morning light peeking through the window and Tim standing over me, next to my bed.

"You must have been having one hell of a good dream. Was it sexual? I bet it was and it involved you and a guy. Care to share," he teased with a smile.

"No," I yelled, throwing my pillow at him. He ducked and it bounced off the wall.

It was then that I realized I had been having a horrible dream about my brother, a dream that took a situation he and I had once been in and made it much more erotic. But why? What was my subconscious mind saying?

I dropped my head in shame, unable to look at his face for fear of him somehow knowing.

I quickly diverted my eyes towards the window.

"Crap, I over slept," I said, while rushing to get out of the bed. "I gotta get your lunch made. You're gonna be late for work. It's almost sunrise."

"Whoa, slow down," he comforted me. "I already made my lunch. I was letting you sleep in a little, you gotta get your beauty rest and all. I was about to head out and Mama asked me to get you. She's not feeling well at all this morning."

"Alright, tell her I'm on my way. Have a good day."

===============
Author's Note:

I've been noticing lately (talked to sabrynabrooklynne and she says the same thing) it appears that one of the following is happening: readers have stopped voting to show their support, Wattpad has a bug and isn't recording votes properly, or our latest chapters aren't as entertaining as before.
Any ideas?

Also, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the story so far and what you think is going to happen next.

Whether you take a second to vote or not, just know I line all my readers and thank you for taking the time to check out my work. Although, your votes and comments, along with recommending me to other readers, does help get my stories in front of more readers.