Chapter 46: The Corridor of Elders

Start from the beginning

"Actually, 62.4 to one" Zane calculated

"Look, I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look like we've lost, but it's not over" Lloyd spoke up "When we thought we lost Zane, it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit. We let it fuel it. We grew stronger."

"There's hope" Wu agrees "The Corridor of Elders, I know we don't stand much of a chance taking on Chen's entire army at once, but after he's controlled the East, he'll move West tomorrow and have to pass through Echo Canyons. Our best tactical position is to make our stand where it bottlenecks: at the Corridor of Elders, the monuments honoring our ancestors. It's the narrowest channel, but our greatest chance"

"If we can't stop them here, the rest of Ninjago will fall like dominos" Garmadon says

The Ninja head to different locations to recruit the citizens. The Cultists made their way to the Canyons. Chope. Kapau, Zugu, and Eyezor are carrying Chen in the Roto Jet.

Lloyd marks the ground with his Energy "We fight for each other. We fight as one"

Everyone cheers.

"The Ninja" Chen says angrily "Charge!"

The Cultists fall through a hole.

"Trapdoor? That's my signature move. Ugh, destroy them!" Chen shouts

Zane covers the hole with Ice. The Ninja and their allies hold the cultists back. In the sky, Nya, Misako, Wu, and Garmadon fly Destiny's Bounty 2.0, using it to destroy the cultists' vehicles. However, Chen uses the Roto Jet to blast apart the Corridor's walls, allowing his army to start passing through.

"We have to stop them!" Lloyd shouts

"We don't have enough people!" Kai shouts

"We can't hold them all!" Cole shouts

"ARIA" Jay yells

Zane looked at him "I don't think that-"

"WIFEY" Reika screams

Suddenly a bolt of darkness comes from the sky and a being lands with enough force to create a crater, knocking both sides back. Reika shields her eyes as she looks up.

"Well hello Mommy," Reika says with hearts in her eyes

"Hello dear," Aria chuckles

Lloyd comes and stands beside her "and it's times like these I question myself."

"Hm," Reika tilts her head "just admit your a monster fucker too Lloyd."