"I do, the animation was awesome! I want that all the time." Nora grinned.

Doc: "What if I miss? What if it doesn't do anything but make him mad? I already made it mad once and that didn't really work out very well."

Simmons: "Whuga-what- well then just, we'll improvise."

Doc: "Yeah I don't feel entirely comfortable with that answer."

The room chuckled.

The explosion from the propane tanks occurs in the distance, just like it did last time

Doc: "What the heck was that?"

The Meta begins growling.

Simmons: "Uh oh, I have a bad feeling that someone just caused him trouble."

Doc: "Yeuu!"

Simmons: "Oh no, improvise, improvise!"

"And here we go." Yang leaned back crossing her arms, "We're finally getting to where we left off."

Animation begins with the Meta charging at Doc, about to hit him before Doc fires the overcharged burst directly into the Meta's chest as everything slows down and the screen briefly turns negative.

"It's just too good!" Nora shouted, clenching her fists in excitement.

The Meta flies back into a wall and begins twitching with electricity.

Ren chuckled and nodded, "I recognize that look."

"They just powered him up!" Nora cackled, "If the Meta is that scary when he's CRACKLING with electricity, I must look like a nightmare in pink." She gestured to herself.

"The pink makes you even more terrifying." Pyrrha complimented with a light laugh.

We switch to a First Person view inside the Meta's visor as he charges at Doc who frantically shakes his pistol in vain.

Doc: "Uh- whng-"

"He is going to die." Blake deadpanned.

Cut out of first person view to Doc looking away from his fate, but the Meta slows down almost to a complete stop. We see Simmons grab a gun right before cutting back to doc not animated, next to the Meta still in mid punch.

Doc: "Am I dead? Am I dead?"

"Huh, it worked." Blake hummed raising her eyebrows.

"Why is he slow?" Nora asked.

"He must have lost power to his suit." Ren hazarded a guess.

"That makes sense." Jaune nodded.

Simmons: "Doc, you did it!"

Doc: "He's frozen."

Simmons: "No, it looks like you overloaded his time distortion unit. You must have caused some kind of inversion. Instead of making everything else slow, it made him slow."

"That makes even more sense." Jaune chuckled.

"Does it?" Ren asked.

Doc: "Huh huh, yeah! Score one for the pacifist. How you like me now, Meta?"

The fist is still slowly traveling closer to Doc's face.

"He's still going." Nora pointed out.