"Now that you are up and better I want to show you this idea that popped in my brain when I was watching one of the movies." He excitedly said jumping up from the couch and dragging me off the couch.

"Go to the bottom of the steps and wait for me there." He added. "Don't do anything crazy stupid." I finally spoke, trying to think of what thing he could possibly be doing. "I promised." He said before running away. I shrugged ignoring whatever he could possible be thinking of doing

I reached the bottom of the stairs and waited there forever, until I heard an engine running and hard rock music playing in the background.

Before my brain could even process what he was doing he came rolling down the stairs after his motorcycle crashed into the wall next to the stairs. "Shit, that was sick." He said slowly getting up.

I ran over to him, helping him up, concerned about his probably many injuries. "Omg are you okay?" I asked, helping him up.

"Yea, hurt like hell but wasn't that sick." He joked. I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug, still a little worried but better knowing he seemed to be better than it looked.

"You better not kiss." A familiar voice spoke, scaring us both, making us both jump, turning to face the voice.

"Don't tell me. You're Jason Todd." The man said already annoyed with him. "Hank, Dawn?" I questioned the familiar faces.

"Yeah, and who the hell are you?" Jason asked. "I'm Dawn Granger. This is Hank Hall." Dawn answered. "I thought you were in a coma." I was still very confused.

"Yea well Rachel went into my head and told me to find you two. We think she woke me up or something." Dawn answered my confusion. "Maybe she went in my mind too. I had this horrible headache for like a minute and I could hear a faint voice but then it went away, before I could even process it."

"Why does Rachel need us?" Jason asked. I nodded my head in agreement, still confused on why Rachel needed us so badly. "Our hunch is she needs the guy you work for and Ember, not you." Hank answered.

This was gonna be a long and awkward tension filled conversation, I thought. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Jason said trying to keep his secret hidden from these, "strangers".

"Relax, Jay. This is Dove and Hawk." I said pointing to the two people in front of us. "We're friends of Dick Grayson." Dawn added. "What kind of friends?" Jason questioned.

"The kind that knows about the big, scary cave downstairs." Hank joked, putting his fingers around his eyes. "Does that ring a bell?" He asked. Both me and Dawn were laughing at Hanks impressions.

"Do you want me to make bird sounds, too?" Hank added. "Titans" Jason said after finally putting the pieces together. We both walked up the stairs Jason fell down earlier standing closer to Hank and Dawn.

"Just tell us where your dad is at, kid." Hank said, annoyed by Jason. "Bruce is halfway across the world with the rest of the Justice League. Alfred too. Got this place all to ourselves" Jason answered putting his arm around me pulling me into a side hug.

"Clearly." Dawn mumbled but I could hear her and I just chuckled to myself looking at the mess Jason made. "Hey, look. Whatever you need Bruce for, if Dick needs help, I'm your guy. I mean, one Robin saving another? I'll never let him hear the end of it." Jason joked and I just laughed at him, picturing the sight of Jason bragging about it for the rest of his life.

"You're the new Robin?" Dawn questioned. "Present and accounted for, babe." Jason joked. I just rolled my eyes as both Dawn and Hank started to laugh at his comment. "Babe?" Dawn questioned as Hank continued laughing.

"What did he just say?" Hank questioned anger at Jason flirting with Dawn. I will admit I did feel a slight bit jealous but brushed it off because I knew Dawn would never go for Jason and Hank would never let Jason get close to Dawn.

"And that's a pass on the help from heroes-on-training-wheels department." Hank angrily spoke. I gave him a WTF look, yea I might not know as much as they do, but training wheels seriously.

"First off, bro, I'd put you on your ass in three seconds." Jason joked, "Okay, you little shit." Hank said as he stepped closer. Both me and Dawn stepped in front of the boys stopping them from any fight that was about to break out.

We both gave each other, were done with this shit, looks tired of the bickering between the guys. "And secondly, if Dick's really strapped, I wanna help him.Kinda freaked out on him last time and I owe him." Jason added walking around the two with me following him. He shoved his helmet to Hank before I spoke again.

"So, where is he? And the others?" I said looking at the two, who seemed to not have the answer. "We don't know." Dawn finally answered.

"Okay, well, then you need me and Em. Dick's got a tracker in him." Jason said. I looked at him in confusion because last I remember he took out his tracker.

"Nice try, Speed. He disabled it. Got a big ol' scar to prove it. Let's bounce." Hank said, leading Dawn out of the house. He shoved Jason's helmet back towards his chest.

"He didn't tell you about the second one?" Jason said, catching all of our attention back towards him. "It's in a place he's never gonna find." He added.

I exchanged looks with Hank and Dawn, "Ew" both me and Hank said grossed out. "Just tell us where he is." Hank spoke ignoring what Jason just said.

"I can access it on the Batcomputer if you let me and Em come with you guys." Jason suggested. "Ember was gonna come with us anyways, cause she isn't annoying." Hank jokingly said before turning to Dawn.

I smiled to myself and looked over to Jason who seemed to be mad. I gave him a pat on the back ignoring whatever Hank and Dawn were talking about.

"You got a deal," Hank said, bringing my attention back to them. They led the way down to the computer with me and Jason following. This was gonna be a fun ride.