"Donut could be seen as offensive to some, but for me it's not enough for me to believe there's any hate for them, I don't know, the show has the feel of a place and time when being queer wasn't as much of a taboo, but it still was somewhat taboo so some of the jokes reflect that." Blake explained.

"Also the old gamer culture." Ruby added.

"Yeah." Yang nodded. "I still don't have a problem with the show."

"Me neither, sometimes, and it's only happened two or three times there's been a joke or moment where I thought This is a little bad but nothing too much." Jaune commented.

"The only thing I can think of is when they use the R word." Ruby added.

A chorus of agreements came up.

"Maybe it's more acceptable in their universe?" Nora shrugged.

Weiss groaned, "Or their area, but- I won't argue the point on the other universe theory."

Sarge:"Yeah. I've never been what you'd call a 'new age' kinda guy."

Grif: "You don't say."

"Sarge strikes me as an individual who appreciates traditional values." Weiss commented. "Whatever those values may be."

Sarge: "But this bowling ball seems to be on a heck of a roll! Pun intended. What with the flying and the laser shooting and all."

Yang cackled at the pun, "They haven't had a good pun in a while."

"I wish they stuck with the streak." Ruby groaned.

Grif: "And he can lift stuff without arms. That's pretty cool."

"Like Pyrrha but with everything!" Nora grinned.

Pyrrha chuckled, "He is probably better at it than I am, I have always trained to simply redirect weapons and armor, I've never quite mastered my semblance."

"We should do that! Train with our semblances more, maybe we can fight only using our semblances!" Nora grinned.

"I'm sure my semblance would be a great help." Jaune sagged. Pyrrha put a hand on his shoulder, "Jaune, you will discover it soon."

"I'm also sure mine would be a great help." Ren chuckled.

Jaune smiled, "Thanks you two."

"How would I fight with just my semblance? Running into you guys at top speed will hurt me too." Ruby argued.

Weiss smirked, "I can think of a few ways to fight strictly using my semblance."

"Me too." Blake chuckled.

Yang frowned, "So if we did this would we only use hand to hand combat? That's not just using our semblances."

Nora frowned, "Aww you're right, I can't taser myself and fight without cheating!"

"Maybe you guys can just train to fight while heavily using your semblance." Jaune suggested.

"And while we do it, we can train more with aura and hopefully unlock your semblance." Pyrrha added.

Jaune sighed but smiled, "Ok, sure."

"After the season though, play it!" Nora ordered.

Sarge: "That too. What if there's something to this whole vision thing? We need to call Simmons. Find out if he's seen anything out of the ordinary."

"Oh no, they're going to walk straight into a trap." Pyrrha frowned. Blake sighed, "Washington has changed so much."

Grif: "How? Our long range radio here got destroyed, and we don't have enough signal power in the jeeps to reach him."

RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recollection TrilogyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara