"That's a nice way to put it." Blake chuckled.

"So where's everyone else?" Ruby asked turning around and walking backwards.

"Waiting on us in our dorm." Pyrrha explained.

"Can we walk a little faster? I'm excited to see what happens with Washington." Blake asked.

Pyrrha upped her pace, "The more I think about it the more I condemn Washington's actions. I know he has his reasons and justifications, but in the end. He killed two people when he could have simply threatened them for the epsilon unit. Threatening is still wrong but... you see what I mean?"

"He could have tried being non-violent." Ruby explained.

Pyrrha nodded, "Exactly, and teaming up with the Meta? He's power hungry, I don't see them working together well."

"Me neither, but they must have some kind of shared goal. Maybe the Meta got released from prison too? That was never clear whether he went to prison or escaped from the E.M.P." Blake explained.

Ruby shrugged as she opened team JNPR's door. "Hey guys! Sorry for making you wait."

"Finally!" Nora threw her hands up. "Can we start now?"

The three situated themselves, with Blake glancing around nervously. "Where's Zwei?"

"Zwei? Hmm not disgusting mutt or beast?" Yang smirked.

Blake growled, "Nevermind."

"He's in our dorm sleeping." Weiss explained looking down dejectedly. "He was so tired I didn't want to move him."

Blake hid her disappointment well, "Ok good, I'm ready when everyone else is."

"We've been ready for a while now." Jaune chuckled aiming his scroll at the TV.

" For Those Of You Just Joining Us" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Hmm can't discern anything from the title this time." Blake commented.

"Would you really want to? Don't spoil it for yourself." Jaune advised.

"It's just natural for me, I've read so much that I instinctively notice these things." Blake explained.

"Although it is getting harder to predict what will happen." Ren commented. "Guessing events like Church being an A.I. were easy when they explicitly showed it in a mini-series. But guessing Wash would betray them, I didn't see it coming even though in hindsight it's obvious."

Blake looked down, "In hindsight it's always easy to see the signs someone is changing for the worse."

Fade in to Valhalla, with radio sounds

Doc: "Come in Command. Come in Command."

"Is that Doc? I forgot about him." Ruby frowned.

"Sounds like him." Blake nodded.

"Aw I liked Doc, he's at Valhalla that's bad." Nora whined.

Pyrrha nodded, "We haven't seen Doc since season 5."

"And he was only mentioned in season 6 for a joke." Jaune added.

Doc: "this is Medical Officer Dufresne. I have arrived at Freelancer Program Simulation Outpost Seventeen."

"Simulation Outpost." Ren hummed, "Sarge and the reds at least still haven't figured that out."

"Sarge hasn't figured it out." Weiss corrected, "I think Simmons and Grif have, maybe Donut?"