Ch-1 A Bad Start

This story starts somewhere on our own blue planet, a place usually not know by many, which unfortunately includes me. I deeply apologize as the narrator for that. But besides that, I am ready to start this story – Brawly was an average kid that no one understood. Even when you consider looks, he was fairly average with messy, but thick black hair. He was an adventurous twelve year old boy, with a pair of binoculars always to be seen on his head. He loved his parents, sure, but he preferred staying with his friends as he could be more open with his feelings and words with them. His well-known skill amongst his friends was the ability to get into an argument with anyone and always come out victorious. He was very good at sports, especially cricket, but he didn’t do that well in academics, or generally everything that people consider to be “smart”.
This story started on a fine evening that was originally going well. Brawly was playing cricket down the street which was very close to his home. He and his friends had made the pitch themselves, and if you asked them about it, they were very proud of it. The pitch was illuminated by the street lamps. It was a cloudless night sky decorated by the beauty of the full moon, for almost no starts were seen in the sky that evening.
Brawly was the baller, and it was the last ball of the final over in the second inning. In a matter of seconds, the fate of the match would be decided, revealing the winner of the match. All of this depended on him, as the opposing team needed only needed a single run to win the match. As he braced himself to swing the ball, he felt his name being called, and he was quite right. He saw his mother calling him for dinner. Despite of starving, to him the match deemed more important. So, he cried to his mother that he would be back home to eat dinner in a while. Even though he knew that this reply would get him grounded for sure, as he even had a test the next day for which he was yet to study, he still thought winning the match would make everything worth it in the end.
He calmly walked backwards, and as he ran forward he braced himself to swing his hand forward. But as soon as he moved his hand forwards, he realized that he had just twisted his wrist. Due to this twist, the ball didn’t gain much speed and went rolling down slowly giving the opposing batsman a great opportunity to hit a boundary. And he did, scoring four runs and winning his team the match.
To sum it all up, he lost the match. But that was not the only loss. This was not just a cricket match. This was the match that he thought would make getting grounded, scolded and studying for a test worth it. And worst of all, he twisted his right hand’s wrist which would make writing and studying a hassle. And as clearly visible, things were not going good in any possible way. But worse was about to come, which Brawly wasn’t aware of. Nice.
This is definitely what you call a bad start.