Chapter 13: Into Spider-Verse Part 1

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This is my family...wife Ai, two children...Aqua and Ruby." He told her.

Elektra: "...." She was silent and surprise to see there was his wife and two children are here and that they both looking at Elektra who was with (Y/N) and the assassin woman was looking at Ai with two children and then (Y/N) already told Ai about who is this mysterious woman was looks like but he told her the truth about Elektra was join in with (Y/N). Because she was become (Y/N)'s girlfriend and his second wife too that she want to be a mother for the children and then he was looking at the family that they both living with this apartment motel.

Elektra: "So you saying that you and your family living in your own universe and you both were suck through by the portal." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep it is...we both were sucked through by the portal and take us into different dimension but we don't know where we are and...this world isn't our home and we don't like it to be here. But I have a question is...who just brought us here?" He asked her.

Elektra: "I don't know...but you do know Spiderman's death." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I knew....someone just kill him...but who that was." He said to Elektra.

Elektra: "Kingpin is the one who killed Peter Parker as Spiderman." She said to (Y/N) and make him heard the same familiar voice from this name of Peter Parker and it hurt his mind right now and make (Y/N) got hurt in his mind and headache little bit. When (Y/N) had a flashback on his mind and seeing the images of Peter Parker that (Y/N) doesn't know who he is and it was hurt on his mind and he doesn't know about it and then he was turn his head to look at Elektra who worries at (Y/N).

Elektra: "Are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I-I'm fine...I have a headache on my mind...no need to worry about me. I felt fine about the flashback past vision was haunting on my mind." He said to Elektra and make her was worries about (Y/N) said.

Elektra: "Are you sure?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm definitely fine...but don't worry at it." He said to Elektra and then the two of them were stop talking and Elektra want to talk with Ai because she know what Elektra want to be friend with Ai right away and she doesn't want to fight at her over at (Y/N) because she really loving with him. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the children when they both are playing games and Ai was put them in her lap that she was playing with them.

When (Y/N) smiled at them and he know the two children are his...and he won't let someone dare to touch at them and hurt at them and he won't let them both died right away and (Y/N) was sense something in his mind and he felt like it hurt little bit. Then (Y/N) was looking at the other direction that he know where he must go and he asked Elektra.

(Y/N): "Elektra, we supposed to go right now." He said to her.

Elektra: "Go? Where?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know but I can felt sense something around here in this world, Elektra. But we have to go right now." He said to her and make her nod her head and then Elektra was turn to look at Ai and give her a smile.

Elektra: "I must going with (Y/N) right now, Ai." She said to Ai.

Ai: "Of course...but please lookout for (Y/N), Elektra. I don't want my husband killed." She said to Elektra and make the assassin nod her head to Ai and she will promise to lookout for (Y/N) right away and then (Y/N) was with Elektra are heading out to somewhere else. When (Y/N) was with Elektra are begin to heading out to somewhere else around in the