Chapter 7: Hammerhead's Death

3rd POV:

At Night.

There was a warehouse where the rest main of goons who are chilling by themselves and they both were doing their own works as grabbing their money bags and some drugs inside the back of the truck right away and make them setting all everything up ...

There was a warehouse where the rest main of goons who are chilling by themselves and they both were doing their own works as grabbing their money bags and some drugs inside the back of the truck right away and make them setting all everything up inside the truck right away. When they both are working and they didn't notice someone else is watching at them when they are walking away and then the figure was heading inside this place by himself. 

The figure was revealed out to be (Y/N) with his Red Death costume on and he begin to heading inside this warehouse where the Hammerhead is hiding right away...this is how this motherfucker is gonna die by (Y/N). When (Y/N) heard about this big head fucker was totally doing work by himself.

 When (Y/N) heard about this big head fucker was totally doing work by himself

Hammerhead.

As a young boy, Joseph and his family fled the Soviet Union with the help of a man known as The General.

Growing up, his father would berate him for speaking Italian in their Russian household, and would beat the boy with a hammer when punishing him. In school he would lie and say he was Italian, only for a bully named Rico to reveal his lie and steal the hat he wore showing the ugly scars on his head from frequent hammer blows.

Rico and his girlfriend would be the kills Hammerhead needed to join the mob. Hammerhead convinced the mob that he was Italian, which was necessary since they did not take 'inferior stock'. He eventually killed his father with a much bigger hammer than his father had ever used on him.

Hammerhead began his career as a junior hit-man, working for the Maggia. When his head was shattered in a brawl, Jonas Harrow discovered him in an alley, and operated on him - replacing his broken skull with one made of steel. Hammerhead clearly had mental and emotional problems prior to his injury, and they were exacerbated by the trauma.

Upon awakening, Hammerhead became fixated on a 1920's movie poster which had been the last thing he saw before the brawl. He adopted the identity of the mobster "Hammerhead", favoring 20's clothing, weaponry, speech patterns and behavior of the criminals of that time. He claimed to no longer remember his real name.