Chapter 3: He's A Monster!!!!!! Madness!!!!

3rd POV:

Previously Of Spider-Gwen: The Rebirth Of Carnage.

When she was fighting like badass and she just beating the crap out of them and then one of them who was scared and shitless and he just running upstairs right away. After he was going to upstairs and make him was running and then out of nowhere the figure who was arrive right in front of him and make the thug was surprise with fear for what he saw the figure was wearing a red devil mask.

Then out of nowhere the figure just kick him in the chest and send him out of the stairs and send this motherfucker to the wall of building and crashed it like nothing and this get the attention of the other prisoners, Spider Gwen, and Matt Murdock.

Spider-Gwen: "What?" She asked herself.

Matt: "Hm?" He was confuse about what happened and then the prisoners, Spider-Gwen, and Matt turn their heads to look and saw someone else who stood right there and revealed himself with his red leather coat, grey hoodie jacket, black button shirt, blue jean pant, white socks, and black leather shoes. Also he had his dual guns on his gun holsters and make the figure was stood right there and looking around at them and saw all the prisoners are here, Matt, and Spider-Gwen.

When the figure was walking downstair by himself and he keep walking downstairs by himself and this caught the prisoners who are readying to kill him and then Gwen with Matt don't know who is this guy. After the figure who finally reach downstairs by himself and he stood right there with his red devi mask is still hiding.

???1: "Fucking die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and one of the prisoner who attack at the figure but he reverse and grab the arm of him and breaking it so hard and make the prisoner screaming out in pain. When the figure slash him where the neck it is and make him was coughing out and he grab the body from him and ripped it off.

(A/N: Imagine Alpha as (Y/N) killing all prisoners by himself.)

When the figure was moving so fast and he was use his arm shapeshift into armblade and he slashing at these motherfuckers like ripping them all apart off with his powerful blade and then he begin to ripping them all apart off with his right arm blade. Then the figure who was moving fastest like speedster and he slashing all every last one of them and torn them all apart off...the prisoners who are shock with fears and terrifying.

Gwen: "*My god...he's killing them all....he thinks this is too easy for him to killing.*" She thought herself and saw all of prisoners were getting massacres by the figure.

Matt: "*W-W-What the hell?!? H-H-He can take them all?!? What is he?!?*" He thought himself and he was terrifying for what he just saw the figure who torn all these prisoners apart off and then the figure just changing his arms shapeshift into claws like 15 inches and the figure slashing them like an wild animal. When the figure was done with all of them and killing like wipe them all and he turn his head to look at the other prisoners who are shitting themselves and make them take their guns or shotguns begin to shoot and make the figure who took his dual guns out and he said.

???: "Bang." He said and begin to shooting at them with his dual guns full auto and gave them a multiple bullets hits on the bodies of these prisoners and killing them all like madman and then the figure keep shooting.

" He said and begin to shooting at them with his dual guns full auto and gave them a multiple bullets hits on the bodies of these prisoners and killing them all like madman and then the figure keep shooting