Chapter 9: Spider-Gwen V.S Red Death

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Gwen was changing herself to become Ghost-Spider and begin to swung her web around to the New York city by herself and she was heading out to somewhere and she was heard there is a butcher crime scene where the rapist who was been killed by the vigilante Red Death. When Gwen was arrived and she was turn her head to look down and saw there is a lot of cops outside here by themselves and they both were looking at the evidence caught for what they found and there is a body of killer was bring to the Paramedic right away and make her was confuse about what happened.

Cop 1: "I definitely know that Red Death has done it again, Captain Stacy." He said to Captain Stacy.

George: "Are you sure about that, Jake?" He asked him.

Cop 1: "Yes, sir. I wasn't joking and I believe there is a camera to showing us again and that was Red Death who killing him again." He said to Captain Stacy.

George: "Hmmm...this is getting weirder for what I thought." He said to the cop and make the cop nod his head and then the two of them were need more evidence to find also Gwen was heard the whole things about what the two cops said and her father too. Then she realize know Red Death is coming for him and kill the criminals and hanging them upside down and she know the supervillains that he was take them all out and they have a name of list: Dr. Octopus, Kingpin, Hammerhead, Gog, Jackal, Sam Built, Sin Eater, Scorpion, Vulture, and Tombstone.

Gwen realize that all every last one of them are dead and none of them aren't escape away from Red Death who slaughtering them all by himself and he just took them all out like nothing and now only nothing left that (Y/N) must kill. But she need more time to stop (Y/N) for what he is gonna do and he will kill the other criminal right away and he must stopped for what he want to showing the world is going to be safe with him...he is cure the sickness world and stopped all the crimes for what they do.

Gwen: "*I have to stopped him!!!!!!*" She thought herself.

When she was swinging and make her keep heading out to somewhere and she know Red Death want to killing all criminals but this isn't the only way to killing them all

When she was swinging and make her keep heading out to somewhere and she know Red Death want to killing all criminals but this isn't the only way to killing them all...but they know what (Y/N) must do but he doesn't giving a shit about the rule for what he must do. But (Y/N) was keep killing them all and none of them ain't walking away from here and he had to killing and wiping all every thugs alive by himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You know...is it a beautiful day, was it?" He asked.

???: "*GURGLE*" He was gurgling out.

(Y/N): "It seems I was misunderstood about you, Shocker. You realize the truth for what you did to the other victims but I am going to enjoy watching you were died here." He said to him.