Chapter 12: Elektra (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of Spider-Gwen: The Rebirth Of Carnage.

(Y/N): "I don't....and I guess I don't know the whole of things...but-" He tried to said and then there something sense on his head and make (Y/N) feeing like hurt in his head and Ai was confuse about to see him who was hurt in his mind.

Ai: "(Y/N), something wrong?" She asked (Y/N) and make him shook his head to her and he doesn't know but then out of nowhere a portal was appeared right in front at (Y/N) and make them both surprise and they were got up from the seat and they have their faces like WTF and then Ruby with Aqua arrive here and Aqua asked out.

Aqua: "Papa, what's going on?!?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Aqua, stay back and don't come near at us!" He shout out to Aqua and make the boy is confuse and then Ruby too and too late the portal was sucking through at (Y/N) with Ai and Ruby also Aqua too that they both taking him with the family to different universe. When (Y/N) seeing this and he told them to hang on right now and they both tried their best but too late and they both were sucked through by the portal and taking them to the other universe and earth.

Time Skip Later.

In Earth 616.

Out of nowhere portal was appeared and make it was opened out and then (Y/N) with his family were jumped out of it and they both crash down on the ground also (Y/N) caught his wife and two children.

(Y/N): "Is anyone alright?" He asked them.

Ai: "Yeah, we're fine...but wait....where are we?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was confuse and he turn his head to look around and he saw himself that he was in his home...but it is different and then he was walking to there and he saw there is a Spiderman was on Newspaper and also showing to the world.

(Y/N): "Spiderman? I thought Ghost Spider was in there....wait a minute...where are we?" He asked himself and then he was checking around and make sure that he need to know where they are but he was confuse more and he doesn't know where he is and this is making him got confuse more and he said to himself.

(Y/N): "*This isn't our city and...that's not Ghost-Spider but it is different and where the hell am I?*" He thought himself and he was confuse more and then (Y/N) was stood on the rooftop and watching at the people are walking and some vehicle cars driving and then the newspaper telling about Spiderman was a hero or evil. When he saw Jonah Jameson was in the Breaking News told them about Spiderman and that was really sus right there and then (Y/N) shook himself and he grab his leather coat and putting it on and black fingerless gloves too also he grab the mask with him and putting it on too.

(Y/N): "Come on, we have to go." He said to Ai and he was grab his guns and putting them on his dual gun holsters and prepare to grab his family and leaving this place right away and then (Y/N) must protecting his own family and take them to the safety right away. When (Y/N) was carrying his family to somewhere else and he must take them to the motel or keeping them safe there right away and then (Y/N) must take them to safety right away and after (Y/N) with the family was take them to the new apartment of motel for they living there right away.

 When (Y/N) was carrying his family to somewhere else and he must take them to the motel or keeping them safe there right away and then (Y/N) must take them to safety right away and after (Y/N) with the family was take them to the new apartment of...