Prologue: The Devil Who Cries

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

...

...

...

...

...

...

When there was a silence all around here and make the figure who was stood on the body of the god who was fallen and he was breathing out and make the big ass figure who was laying down on the ground and breathing out that he was really gonna die right away. Then the figure who had a raven with white long hair and wore an armor with black and red spider mark on his chest and he was bleeding out by someone who was the strongest to defeat him and then the god has a name is....Knull/King or God of Symbiotes.

Knull/King or God of Symbiotes

Knull.

Knull was an eldritch god of darkness and the creator of the symbiotes. He resided in the primordial void that existed between the sixth and seventh cosmos, Knull claims dominion over the void and to be its avatar, but he is not the primordial darkness itself. Awakened by the Light when the Celestials invaded his kingdom of darkness, Knull was chosen by the Celestials to serve as the King in Black but rejected the responsibility, creating the first symbiote in the form of a sword and decapitating one of them. He used the severed head's divine power to refine the blade, creating a metaphysical connection between the primordial symbiote and the slain cosmic god - which would be the source of most of Knull's tremendous power. Waging war against the Light in a campaign to return the universe to the Void, Knull became a legendary figure of divine terror but eventually found himself stranded on a nameless planet after an inhabitant stole his blade and unwittingly followed in his footsteps. Experimenting with his powers, Knull discovered he could create amorphous parasites from the darkness he controls and merge them with "lesser creatures", so he decided to use this as a way to corrupt the Light.

Establishing himself as the nexus of the Hive he created, Knull proceeded to conquer worlds and form a fleet of Symbiote Dragons. When two of his dragons arrived on Earth, the young God of Thunder Thor Odinson struck down one of them and severed Knull's connection to all of the other Symbiote Dragons, who dissipated into countless individual symbiotes, while the other would seemingly be killed by Thor in a mid-air battle, its body plummeting to the depths of the North Sea. Merging with the closest hosts they could find, the Hive was now infected with concepts of honor and nobility, so the symbiotes turned on Knull and trapped him at the core of the throneworld, rebranding themselves "Klyntar" out of their word for "cage".

Knull: "I-I-Impossible....I-I-I've been defeated by a weakling symbiote who even stronger to defeat me?!?" He said to himself and make him was turn his head to look at the tall figure who that was (Y/N)...with his Dark Carnage form.

with his Dark Carnage form