Chapter 4: Kingpin's Death

3rd POV:

Back to Gwen.

When Gwen was wake up from the ground and she was shook her head and tried to focus the attention for what happened and she was got up from the ground and then she turn her head to look all the massacres to prisoners...they both are death. She looking at the bodies of prisoners got multiple shots by the vigilante and she doesn't know who that is and she just start to heading out and looking for Matt Murdock right away and when she was running and keep running after she made it to where Matt was....and she was found the dead body of the blind bastard.

Gwen: "God...." She said in horrifying for what she saw Matt's body was laying there and his headless also she looking at the body of bastard was laying there...and something else just killed him and she doesn't know what it is.

Gwen: "Who is he? Why did he kill Matt for?" She asked herself and she was turn her head to look at the hole of the wall and it was big something else and she thinking the vigilante kill Matt like something worst than mutant or meta-human and all she had to do is find out about it. When she heard there was a police siren sound coming here and make Gwen was got out of the Ryker's prison place and make her landing down on the ground and she was begin to heading out to somewhere else and look for the vigilante.

When Gwen was made it out of there and she was landing her feet down on the rooftop's building and make her was thinking about what happened and she thinking about what the figure just said and she didn't know why did he killed him. Why did he kill Matt and bring more wars in this place by himself and she need to know the reason why about it and she wouldn't want him to be crazy and killing all everything around here.

Gwen: "*Who is he? Why did he doing this?*" She thought herself 

Time Skip Later.

In Kingpin's Building.

All every dead bodies laying on the ground and they both are the securities of Kingpin and also the gangsters were laying there too and they got torn apart off by the figure who was here and that is Red Death. Yep, freaking Red Death is here and he is going to kick all of these motherfuckers and showing them without mercy at all and then he was begin to walking there right away and make him tried to find the big crime boss in this New York city and he is gonna kill this motherfucker and rip his head off.

Red Death: "Time for play out.~" He said to himself and he took his pistol guns out and loading it up right away.

When Red Death take his guns out and walking to the doors right away and he knock the doors down by himself with his right foot kick it down and make the vigilante was walk inside the place

When Red Death take his guns out and walking to the doors right away and he knock the doors down by himself with his right foot kick it down and make the vigilante was walk inside the place. After Red Death was walk inside the living room and he looking all many crime bosses with Kingpin who are sat down on their chairs and make them both were surprises and then Red Death was walking toward to them right away and he is going to kill them all and let nobody else living here.