CHAPTER 18

Ink's point of view

"Deceitful!! You've replaced me, you're also stealing my soul mate selection ceremony!"
Lord Error said.

Everyone was focused on them. Because they don't know where I am, they think Miss Ink is me. And in that case they will think that the person next to Miss Ink is the real Lord Error. Already so. But that doesn't work for us.

Since no one believed that Sir Nightmare and Error were together,so they believed Lord Error. And they believed Error was a fraud. Each of them had gone into attack mode. They were going to attack Error.

Nightmare had already fled. I need to find him. He can cause bigger problems for us.

But now I don't have to be seen by anyone. They will say I am a fraud and attack me too.

I waved my hand to show Error where I was. He noticed me. At least now Error knows that Miss Ink isn't me. Error only grabbed the people who attacked him with their ropes. Oh, now I understand. Our powers must have been restored when the ruby ​​was broken.
So now we can get out of here.

Not until i find out what Nightmare's purpose is.

After Error tied everyone at the ball with their ropes, I went to him.
"Nightmare has escaped."

"I'm not leaving here until I kill him."

"Isn't that too much?"

He went to look for Nightmare before he could even answer me. Probably following Nightmare's codes. So it wasn't hard to find.

As he saw Nightmare he attacked with his ropes. He grabbed his soul and pulled him to himself.

"WHAT WAS YOUR PURPOSE?"

"You think I'm going to tell you?"

When Error pressed Nightmare's soul, he began to speak.

"I knew from the very beginning that you were from a different universe. All I wanted was to do some research."

"YOU WILL DIE SIR NIGHTMARE! TELL THE TRUTH!"

Error was starting to scare me.

"Okay! I wanted to rule the universes! If you hadn't used that stupid brain of yours, I would be like that right now."

Error was squeezing his soul even more. That was too much.

"Error let him go! There's nothing he can do now!"

Nightmare laughed psychopathically at me. "You think so, Ink."

A knife passed before Error's eyes.
Killer's knife.

So Error was distracted and Nightmare was released. Taking advantage of this situation, Nightmare suddenly attacked Error. Now Error was trapped in Nightmare's tentacles.

"So you were the one who kidnapped Miss Ink and Lord Error!" I said.

"What can I say? Killer has been a great help too. He always obeys my orders. Now it's time to get rid of you!"

"It is not that easy!" This was Dream.

When I turned around, I saw that there were still people supporting us.

"We don't care if you're from our universe or not. We've heard everything. And we'll help you. The traitors must be punished!" said Blue.

"We are with you." Sir Geno joined us.

And so do many other nobles.
Didn't Error tie them up?
They must have found a way to escape.

"We apologize for misunderstanding you. Now is the time to make amends. My noble friends. Attack to Sir Nightmare!" Said one of the nobles.