CHAPTER 16

Ink's point of view

(Second day of the prom)

When I woke up in the morning Error was not with me. I checked the clock. The prom was almost about to begin. How long did I sleep? Was I seriously that drunk?

I put on my dress as I stood up.

I did some makeup

I did some makeup. When I was completely ready, I went to the kitchen and had some snacks. 5 minutes left until the ball starts. I took a taxi and went to the hall.

Everyone was very well dressed. I first saw Miss Dream and Miss Blue. They came to me.

"We were waiting for you too. We didn't see you yesterday. The Lord said you passed out."

"Yeah hehehe, what were you waiting for?"

"Of course for dancing together. Let's have some fun together, the three of us."

We found a place to dance with them. We were dancing to the music. We were laughing. We were laughing. We were having fun.
With people who think I'm their friend.
They were not my friends.
And I haven't heard any news from my friends.

"Girls, I thank you for your invitation, but I must find the Lord. Do you know where he is?"

"Oh, I think he was on the balcony."

"Thank you again, I'll be back soon."

I left them and went to the balcony where Error was. He was outside watching the sunset.

"Can I join you?" I asked.

He noticed me.

"Oh, it's you. Sure, come here."

I went over to Error.

"Did you find anything, like the ruby?"I asked.

"No, not yet. It must have been hidden."

"If we don't get home today, you know you'll have made a decision for Lord Error."

"Don't I do this all the time? But you're right. We have to find it today. But I've been looking everywhere since yesterday. There is no trace of the ruby, nor of its light."

"What are we going to do then? Did the Lord lie to us?"

"I threatened him while you slept. He's not lying."

"What else did you do while I was sleeping?"

"I met with Sir Geno and Sir Fresh. We had a little chat with the other nobles. I also tried to find out who was the person who knocked Lord and Miss Ink unconscious."

"Do you have any doubts?"

"I doubt Y/N and Dream. They've both heard of the library before and have an interest in magic."

"Sir Nightmare once told me he wanted to come with us to the library."

"Sir Killer was among the suspects. I found nothing but a few burglaries."

"A few burglaries?"

"He went down in history as a chocolate thief. Everyone knows him that way. I think it's very suspicious. His aim may be to steal my chocolate stock. Maybe that's why he kidnapped the Lord."

"Don't be silly Error, whoever did this must have known we could do magic. Otherwise he wouldn't need a magic absorbing ruby. Who knows we're from a different universe?"

"No one?"

"Actually, Killer told me I was acting weird. Maybe he is..."

"There's only one way to tell. If nothing happened today, that ruby ​​will probably show up tomorrow. If it wasn't, it wouldn't hide in the ballroom."

"In that case, tomorrow we are..."

"...here."

"What will we do now?" I asked

"I have no idea, all I know is that a lot will be revealed tomorrow. We will find the traitor among us."

"Do you think the traitor will show us who he/she is?"

"No, but we'll find out."

It was night now.

"By the way, I can't help but say, You dazzle even more than the sun."

"Aww, thank you. You're so ugly too."

"I look like you. Is that the point now? Is that how you respond to a compliment?"

"I was kidding. Don't worry, you're handsome. I guess."

"I guess? Well, okay, I'm going in."

"I'll go to the girls too, see you soon."

"See you soon beauty."

I went to Dream and Blue. We danced some more. I think what will happen for tomorrow.

Who is the traitor?

-------------
692 words!!! I hope you like it!!

Who is the traitor, do you have a guess?