CHAPTER 11

Ink's point of view

It was night. I was supposed to sleep but I couldn't sleep. You ask why? Well, it was thundering outside and it was making me scared. I can also hear it raining. I'm a little scared. The gloomy atmosphere of the castle must have contributed to it.

There was no way I could sleep. I was startled more and more with each sound. And this thunder does not end. Why does it have to be so scary?

I hid under the blanket but it's not working. I have to wake up early in the morning so I have to sleep early but it doesn't work. Scary things happen to me.

*Thunder*

I was suddenly startled. Ok, everything is up to here. I became a ball to myself and started crying. Please let this be just a nightmare. I want to sleep.

*thunder again*

I was crying harder and I was more scared. I knew I should calm down, but I couldn't calm down.

I actually had an idea, but I was worried about it. But I couldn't think of anything else.

I gathered my courage and stood up. I ran to the door. As I opened the door, I ran to Error's room. I went straight in without knocking on the door. I leaned against the door and started taking deep breaths.

Error was awake. He was reading a book in his bed. When he saw me, he didn't understand what was going on. Queries were looking somehow. But he must have realized that something was wrong.

"Ink are you okay?"

I could not answer. I was scared and I was having a panic attack right now. Error got up and came over to me.

"Are you scared? Why?"

Two drops of tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't say anything. I wanted to talk but my body wouldn't allow it.

I noticed that despite Error's phobia, he held me in his bridal-style arms. He left me in his own bed. A blanket covered me.

"Come on, try to sleep, don't be afraid, I'm with you."

*Thunder*

I was startled. But not as much as before. I was feeling a little better. Error turned off the lamp. And he slept next to me. My back was turned to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my neck. That's how we fell asleep.

(2 days before the prom)

It was morning and I found myself in a different room. In Error's room. And when I looked back, there was Error right in front of me. Memories of last night started to come back to life in my memory. I WAS VERY EMBARRASSED. I turned around and tried not to look at him. I couldn't move because he had a tight grip on my waist.

I think I woke up the Error when I tried to move a little. I couldn't see what he was doing right now. I'm pretending to sleep. I hope he doesn't understand.

He took his hand off my waist. But he did something more unexpected. He hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on the back of my neck. It's good that he didn't see my face because I was so embarrassed. I was like a walking rainbow.
I liked that he kissed me.
I wish it had taken longer.

"I know you're awake."

He spoke in the morning voice. Oh my god, my god, my god. Morning sound is very good. I wasn't expecting that much. I just mumbled to him in response.

We were both comfortable with the position. I wanted this moment to never spoil, but all good things end one day.
He took his hands off me and stood up.
He chose a few outfits to change into his pajamas. I turned around so I wouldn't look at him. Then I remembered something. I was still in the nightgown. I had to change myself.

"Today we'll have breakfast with everyone. I'm waiting for you too, princess. Don't be late."

He said this and left the room. God manages to embarrass me every time. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. It's a great feeling. I want to be like that with him all the time.

--------------
716 words!!
I hope you like it!! (lenny face)

Stay happy<33