CHAPTER 15

Error's point of view

We found the library. But also we found something else we didn't expect. Miss Ink and Lord Error. Both have their mouths taped and tied to a chair. What could have happened?

I saw Ink go to them. The other two seemed surprised to see us. Ink opened the tape around their mouths.

"Hello." he said.

"Hello to you too." Mrs. Ink said.

"What happened to you? Why are you tied up?"

The woman did not answer. He looked at the Lord and seemed to be asking permission. The Lord shaked his head, then Mrs. Ink spoke

"I remember the last time we were outside the castle, at the forest. Then we were knocked out by someone."

I was looking eye to eye with Lord Error. Neither of us could take our eyes off. We didn't seem to like each other very much. After all, I took the place of the Lord. I literally lived his life. Especially if we consider that today is the prom day.
Ink was looking at me.

"What are we going to do?"

I turned to Miss Ink and asked.
"Do you know who knocked you out?"

She thought a little. Then she answered.

"I have a guess, I'm not sure."

"What's your guess?"

"I guess it's Sir Nightmare or Sir Killer."

"How do you know?"

She didn't speak. She just kept quiet. Lord Error spoke up.

"Don't talk nonsense. I order you to get us out of here immediately. You don't know what's going to happen!"

"I don't take orders from anyone." I said it in a sarcastic but firm tone.

"Ink, let's get what we want and go."

"But what about them?"

"Two Lord Errors and Miss Ink are highly unlikely. Let them stay here for now. We'll think about that later."

“You have no right to do this!! I am the Lord here. I have things to do and I am sure you have never done any!”

I gestured for Ink to re-tape those two mouths. He did what i said.

"Come with me now, let's find a book with hidden spells."

We both started researching. The library was not very large. So I think we can find it easily.
Lord Error and Miss Ink are trying to escape.

How did they survive so many days alone? Could it be someone bringing them food?

Maybe it's just me and Ink that don't know about this 'hidden' library. Could it be Sir Fresh and Sir Geno? But they live in a different place. What if Sir Nightmare or Sir Killer, as they say.
I saw with my own eyes that Sir Nightmare was passive. He's more of a positive person. One option remains.
Sir Killer.
Why might he have done it?

"I found!"

"What did you find?"

" A book titled 'Hidden Spells and Jewels'."

I went to Ink. I took the book from him and started turning the pages quickly.

"Here, the Llia ruby. It has the power to absorb magical powers. This ruby ​​may be absorbing our powers."

"Have you ever seen a ruby ​​like this recently?"

I didn't know, but it was obvious that Lord Error knew. His eyes widened when he heard the name of the ruby.