CHAPTER 12

Ink's point of view:

We had a nice breakfast. As always. I decided not to talk about what happened in the morning. Instead, we were going to do makeup with the gurls today. We went to Blue's room. We threw all the make-up on the floor. We sat on the floor and started makeup.

"Oh gurrrlll, let me tell you what. We did a make-up with Crossy yesterday, you can't even imagine how he looks." Dream exaggerated.

"Dust doesn't let me put any make up on him. He just lets me put on black nail polish."

"Oh, it's nice that you spend time with yours. I don't have anyone that I can love like that."

"You'll find it too, Ink honey, don't worry. Even my brother got one for himself."

"OH MY GODD WHAT!? Who is who is who is who is????"

"Didn't hear from me, but he likes Sir Killer."

"I can't believe it. Reallyyyy ?"

"Really"

"Make sure I'm alone."

"You have a Lord btw, Inky."

"Wdm?"

"We'll start calling you Lady Ink after the ball. For sure the Lord will choose you."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because whenever you and him are together, the smell of love is in the air."

"I don't smell anything."

"Hearts pop up in the Lord's eyes when he sees you, Inky."

"What? Something like that going on? I didn't pay any attention."

"No, it doesn't. But we can see it."

"Are you schizophrenic?"

"Ink you just tell us this. Do you love the Lord or not?"

If I say I love, I will only upset myself. Error never looks at me the way I look at him. If I said I dont love him, I'd be telling a huge lie.

"I think I love him."

"Here's my girl, go! Go and tell him you love him. He'll agree."

"I want him to propose. He has to tell me that he loves me. He's probably not in love with me."

"Yet." Error said.

He's been watching us at the door all along. He heard all our conversations. And I confessed that I loved him. . . . It could have been the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Dream and Blue started screaming. They stopped wearing make-up and were clapping their hands.

"Now get married!!"

"At least 2 kids!"

I was trying not to hear what they were saying. They embarrassed me even more. Blue pulled Dream's arm and as they were leaving the room, they said:

"Let's leave you alone and talk nicely."

Then they walked out the door.

First Error spoke.

"Do you love me?"

I didn't want to answer this question. I didn't want to confess again. I didn't want to say yes. But I love him. I just don't want to say it again now. But he already knew everything.

"Maybe a little."

"A little? Whoops. Couldn't I flirt that well?"

"What?"

"Ink, what would you say if I told you I love you?"

"I-I don't know. So that would be nice but-"

"I love you Ink."

I couldn't move. Did he like me? Since when?

"I love you t-"

His laughter ruined everything. He was laughing very loudly. It's like he don't care.

"You should have seen your expression pftt hahahaha."

I can feel my heart pounding.

"Did you really think I could say that?"

Yes. I think. I thought Error. I wanted to believe that you had changed. I truly believed that you loved me. Like a complete idiot.

"Ink, I love you. Hahahahaha."

He was getting on my nerves now. This is too much. I'm feeling like crying.

Error is pretending to wipe tears from his face.

Oh, how funny. Why is it so hard to fall in love?
A tear.
He must have noticed this because he stopped laughing.
Second tear.
Error comes to me.
Third tear.
Error is now hugging me.

And he wipes my tears. Will I believe him for the second time? No.

"Ink, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

"I-I understand very well what you mean."

"Noooo not really. Can we talk about this in private? Without anyone listening at the door."

Are they listening to us at the door? I saw Dream and Blue trying to sneak peek at us. So they were watching us too.

"Ink, I was just kidding. I really love you. Trust me. Pleaseeeee. For gods sake. It was a little joke. Would I be nice to you if I didn't love you? Believe me. Believe me please the woman of my dreams."

"I need some time. Your 'joke' was terrible. I want to believe you, but I'm afraid."

"Inkyy I swear to god I love you. I didn't mean to upset you. Please forgive me."

"On one condition."

"And what is?"

"Prove that you love me. "

----------
807 words!! I hope you like it.
Stay happy :)