CHAPTER 8

(Last 4 days to prom)

Error's point of view:

I woke up early in the morning. As usual, I took off my pajamas and chose a casual outfit instead. Then I went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

The kitchen consisted of only a counter and cabinets. The place where we ate was in a different room. Already 2 maids had begun to write a meal. Someone spoke to me, asking for permission:

"Lord Error, we'll have dinner ready in five minutes. If you want, you sit at the table and wait."

I nodded in approval. The room with the desk was right next door. There was a long table, about 30 chairs, and lots of chandeliers. I chose a chair not far away and waited.

While I was waiting, a question came to my mind. Ink had been acting a little sad lately yesterday. Could I have upset him? What should I do? Hmm, let's think about it. I can do something to forgive myself. If he's upset because of me. Then I ask why he acted like this. A great idea. I love this!

But what do I do? What if I invite him to a picnic? I think he like this kind of thing. When I first saw the castle, I saw a good place for a picnic.

A few maids came in and placed food on the table.

It wasn't a very extravagant table. It was breakfast stuff. I didn't eat much like the people in the movies do. Even though I was hungry, I got up from the table as if I was full. I called out to a maid:

-Hey, is it possible for you to prepare some sliced ​​fruit? Also add it in foods like jam bread. And juice. Do you understand what I mean? Pack the food and put it in a picnic basket.

After listening to me thoroughly, she approved and started preparing. I started waiting again. I think Ink hasn't woken up yet. It's about 7 A.M. . Better wake up at this hour.

The maid soon had everything ready. She gave me the picnic basket. I left it on the table for now. I should have summoned Ink first.

I immediately went up to the floor where Ink was. I asked the guards at the gate if Ink was awake. I knocked on the door when they told me he never left his room. No sound. I clicked again. Again no sound.

There is only one option left. I opened the door and went inside. I closed the door as soon as I entered. He was there. He is sleeping in his bed. I thought he was dead! Or something like this. I had a lot of scenarios in my mind. But he's just sleeping. I approached him. And something happened that particularly caught my attention. I wish I hadn't seen it. He was sleeping in a nightgown. He's so peaceful.

As my face started to heat up, I realized that I was embarrassed. I didn't know how to wake him up like that. But what surprises me is that Ink sleeps in a nightgown. So why? Has he decided to become a girl now?

I didn't look at him any more. I was ashamed. I tried to focus on different things. When it occurred to me that I was going to invite him to a picnic, I tried to wake him up.

"Ink, wake up."

But no, he was sleeping like a koala.

"Inkkk, wake up!!"

He hasn't woken up yet. Could he be dead? But he's breathing. How could he be in such a deep sleep? I had 3 ideas in my mind to wake him up. I didn't find the first two very appropriate, so don't ask what it is. (Prince's kiss<3 and he thought of waking him with a gentle shake, but he gave up because of his phobia.) I went and filled a glass with water and came back. I poured water down Ink's head. But unfortunately he's asleep AGAIN.

"5 minutes more..."

"What five minutes are you talking about. Hmm. OHHH INK WAKE UP YOUR PICTURES ARE ON FIREEE OMGG!!!!"