CHAPTER 9

Ink's point of view:

We went looking for the library. But we knew it wouldn't be easy for us to find this castle so big. So we split in two directions.

Error said the library was hidden. In this case, there cannot be a place that just stands out. How would we find it?

Many rooms in the castle were empty. Some of them were the rooms of the nobles who lived here. In fact, there are also rooms of the nobles who do not live here. So, the thing that caught my eye the most is that Sir Fresh and Sir Geno have their rooms and they don't live here. What could have happened?

I kept walking. There must be quite a few maids here. There is a lot of protection. I wonder how many days it takes to clean this place? 5? 10? They must also be paying way too much for the heating system. How do they earn so much money? Or why these nobles live with Lord Error? I guess the more I think about it, the more questions will come to my mind.
It's best to focus on my work.

When I get out of here, I'll go back to this au and do a little research.

But wait a minute. If we're here now, where are Lord Error and Miss Ink? God, my brain hurts. We need to find that library now. I hope we find something useful.

(Time Skip)

It was evening. And I could swear I've looked everywhere. But I couldn't find a library anywhere. Or a place with an entrance to the library. Where could it be hidden?

I decided to go back to Error. Maybe he found something.
I walked and kept walking.
Miss Dream cut me off.

"Hello, Miss Ink! You've been hanging around since this day. Looking for something?"

Should I tell her? Might help.

"I'm looking for the secret library."

"Oh, you know Lord Error designed it so no one could find it. But I remember he showed it to you."

"I must have a memory problem. I don't remember where."

"You can ask the Lord that. He'll probably tell you. He's said it before."

"Why did he say it?"

"You were very sick that day, I think it was to see if he had a potion he could use to heal you. I don't know exactly either."

"Okay, thank you, I'll just ask him."

"No problem."

I left Miss Dream's side. I was already going to Error. So is it now. I continued walking. My feet hurt. I better get a good rest today. I saw Error coming up to me from upstairs.

"Finally I found you!" said.

"Same, glad to find you too."

"Did you find anything important?"

"I don't think so, you?"

"I couldn't find it either. But I guess there's a sketch of it."

"How do you know?"

"Someone who writes which is where on the door also makes a sketch to remember where he wants to go more easily."

"It seems logical, but if there is, how would you find it?"

"Search all the notebooks and books in your room, and I'll search the ones in my own room. I clearly don't know what to do if we can't find it."

"If we don't find it, it would be foolish of us to keep looking. I ran into Miss Dream. It was designed specifically so no one could find it."

"How else can we get back home?"

"I don't know, and none of my friends even tried to call me. I wonder how the multiverse is doing right now."

I didn't even want to think about it. But it just occurred to me. Without me they are unprotected. Something can happen to any of them at any time. Nightmare and his crew have continued to destroy, perhaps without Error. Or maybe the Fatal Error has even started to disappear. And the creators, they may have created new aus. And I haven't seen any of them yet. Maybe they disappeared before I could see them?

Maybe there are those who are screaming at me for help. There are people who died before I could save them. Screams of distress. Little innocent children. Maybe he was brutally murdered. And they're dying because of me. Because I'm not there. I jumped into that portal like a fool. Maybe because my friends are in trouble, they can't help me.

Is it possible?

I felt trembling. A tear or two fell from my eyes. I miss my friends. I want to know they're okay.

"Ink?"

I promised my friends that we would go to meet them. We were going to have a pajama party. But they may even be dying right now. Nightmare may have caught them. Maybe he's torturing them. A few more tears.

"Ink!!"

All because of me. It keeps telling me this on Error. I'm a complete idiot. I'm stupid. Maybe I shouldn't have existed at all. Tears mixed with sobs.

"INK!!"

I came to myself with a sudden jump. Error looks at me with worried eyes. I looked at him with teary eyes that did not understand what was happening. I felt Error's hand on my shoulder. Of course, when I noticed this, he immediately withdrew his hand.

"What happened to you? Why did you start crying?"

"I-I...I..."

"Okay, you don't have to talk now. Calm down first. Come on, let's go to your room."

He moved forward but I stayed where I was. I didn't want to leave anywhere. When Error noticed that I wasn't following him, he looked at me. He came to me again.

"Aren't you coming?"

I did not answer.
All my hopes were gone.
Maybe it's all here. We would never get out of here. We had to accept our fate.

Error moved closer to me, a little hesitantly. What was he trying to do?
I understood when he suddenly grabbed my arm and started tugging at me.

"You can't stand there until morning. Besides, it's evening now, you must be tired. Go to your room and sleep."

He had already dragged me up to my room while he was telling me this. He opened the door and threw me on the bed. Mmm. I'm tired right now. I was too sleepy. I felt Error draping a blanket over me. Then he turned off the lamp and left my room.

A new morning awaits us.

-------------
1079 words!!! I hope you like it!
Stay Happy :)