Chapter 1

Sky's POV

         It's been a year since Rain and I got married and things couldn't be any better, or so I thought.
       Rain has been his normal self, but he seems kind of secretive lately as to why he would dismiss himself from work early, or what would be taking so long in the bathroom, or why he would offer going to the construction sites with P'Phayu instead of me.
        Don't get me wrong, I'm not suspecting him of cheating on me because I know he's definitely not that type of person but I'm just getting worried.
      "We're back." I heard as I turned my head to see Rain and P'Phayu finally coming back from the beach as to meeting a couple of clients that needed to talk about a few things.
     I smiled as I had gotten up from my seat about to run and hug Rain, but he dodged me as he then walked over to his desk. I was confused.
      I had walked over to his desk, grabbing his hand and pulled him out of the office into the hallway as I had made my way to the stairwell, opening the door and pulling him along as I had shut the door behind us.
      "Why did you dodged my hug for?" I asked as I was simply confused.
       "We're in the office. And regardless that everyone knows that we're married, we shouldn't be doing PDA in a work place. It's unprofessional." He said as he was about to walk off as I had quickly grabbed his hand and looked at him.
        "I'm worried. You've been really secretive lately and I can't understand why. Is something wrong? Is it getting to the point where you're falling out of love with me?" I asked as he had quickly turned around giving me a look that I couldn't read.
      "No, Sky." He said as he lifted his hand and put it on my hand and looked at me in the eyes.
       "I still love you. That's one thing that never will change." I felt confused.
         "Then, what's with all of these secrets? Why are you taking off all the time and sometimes with P'Phayu?" He tensed up a bit as I'm starting to have second thoughts as I had thought of something.
       "Are you sleeping with P'Phayu? Rain! You can't do that, he's married to P'Pai and what about me?" I asked but he just pulled his hand away as he didn't answer me as he took off to who knows where as I could feel tears forming in my eyes.
      "I thought that everything was going great…" I said as I slid down the wall pulling my knees up to my chest sobbing into my knees.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a very short chapter.

But the upcoming chapters will be
Juicy. Lol