Chapter 3.5: Taken

Start from the beginning

Sakura: Isn't he a hottie, Ms. Kusunoki?!

You: Gah!

Chisato: Hey!

Fuki: Don't say stuff like that to the Commander!

Sakura: Haha, sorry!

Fuki: C'mon Sakura, it's time for training.

Sakura: Oh man, but I wanted to stay with Mr. Lilybell.

Fuki walked passed me and we both made eye contact. She gasped and stopped for a second, still staring at me.

You: Um, hi.

Fuki: H-hello...

She's blushing a bit and she's frozen. What's wrong with her?

Fuki: Um, listen, Y/n... If you want, if Chisato's too much for you, I'd be happy to keep you as my partner as well.

You: Huh?

Chisato: Hey, back off!

Chisato went up to Fuki, grabbed her shirt and pulled her up.

Fuki: What? I'm way better at doing my job than you are, he'd have a better experience.

Chisato: As if I'll give you to him! And there's no way you can do your job better than me. Plus, Y/n and I are a great team!

Fuki: Oh yeah? If you think you're so good with him, why don't we have a mock battle?

Chisato: (Laughs) We accept! Don't we Y/n?!

She says as she turns to me with a fierce smile. She may be smiling but she's seriously upset. I can tell, she probably thinks it was a bad idea to bring me here.

Fuki: You can let go now.

Chisato: Whoops, sorry.

Sakura put an arm around me.

Sakura: Yeah, I'd like to see what you got.

Chisato: Hands!

Sakura: Huh? What do you- Woah!

Once I felt her arm around me, I quickly bolted it and ran off.

Fuki: What the hell?

Chisato: You guys scared him off! Y/n! Wait!

I keep running and running until I reach the center of the building, which there so happens to be a beautiful fountain. It caught my attention quickly. I stop and watch the fountain's water, glistening and sparkling. It's so nice, I wish we had this at HQ.

Chisato: Y/n!

I turn around and see Chisato running to me. She stops and stands next to me and has a worrisome expression.

Chisato: Why'd you run?

You: I did what you told me to do. If a Lycoris puts their arms around me at all, run for it.

Chisato: Oh... I did tell you that... (Laughs) That's so funny, you really did run! You're great, you know that?

She laughs but she's secretly angry, I know it.

You: You're upset, aren't you?

Chisato: Eh? What do you mean?

You: You're hiding your true emotions.

I stare at her with a serious expression. I know the reason why but I want her to say it herself.

You: Tell me, what's wrong.

Chisato: (Giggles) You're amazing...

Chisato turns to the fountain and watch as well. Her smile drops a bit, still there but more saddened.

A Lycoris's Lilybell: Chisato Nishikigi x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara